Manage your apartment rental ad, build a promotion plan and then track
your success with industry-leading analytics.
It's never been easier to manage your advertising with the Apartments.com Network!
Take advantage of integration with your property management system to effortlessly maintain consistent and current information across multiple sites.
Property Management Systems
(Property Data Feeds):
- 365 Connect
Your HD Media
The Apartments.com Network makes it simple to display your community in its best light with 3D floor plan tours, high resolution photos and an HD video. Whichever media you have included in your apartment advertising, our team of professional photographers and videographers are here to make the media shoot as seamless as possible. Below are tips to make the most out of your time.
Planning Your Media Shoot:
- Our team will contact you to schedule your shoot
- Photos, videos and the 3D tour will be shot on the same day
- Specify one staff person to work with our team throughout the entire shoot
- Allow up to four hours for the shoot
- Our team will consult with your onsite contact for direction on which models and community features to highlight, then focus on the neighborhood hot spots
- On bad weather days, we will shoot the interior and come back soon for the exterior
JPEG or GIF format is preferred
180(w) x 120(h) pixels or larger
The color logo used in your marketing materials is preferred.
If you are uploading your own images, here are some basic requirements and tips to be aware of:
Tips for Uploading Photos
& Floor Plans
- Images must be owned by the property, not copyrighted by another photographer or vendor
- Images are subject to resizing modification (only customer-supplied photos can be resized)
- All images must include the name of your community and management company
- Color, horizontal images are recommended
- Avoid brand names and religious symbols
Ratings and Reviews
With community reviews included on your Apartments.com listing, you'll show off your customer service skills while gaining feedback from renters without requiring them to go to a separate site. Below are the tools and information your leasing team needs to build a Five Star ratings and reviews program!
Embrace Your Word of Mouth Advertising:
Apartments.com approached representatives from several property management companies to gather perspectives and suggestions on how to promote, listen, engage and take action on community reviews. Read tips from Advenir Real Estate Management, Lomax Properties, Landmark Property Services, Inc. and Simply Better Management Co, LLC.
The Five Star Community:
With consumers increasing their use of reviews across all industries, Apartments.com initiated research efforts to dig deeper into the growing trend. Slack and Company was engaged to complete a comprehensive research project to obtain unbiased opinions from multifamily industry professionals about ratings and reviews. The Blackstone Group was also engaged to conduct a comprehensive research project on how renters value reviews.
Want to know how many times your apartment listings appear in search results? Curious to see how many prospects clicked through to view information about your community?
Get answers to all of these questions and more through Ad Analytics! This easy-to-use online tool gives you the ability to view, export, utilize and analyze important information regarding your apartment rental community's advertising performance on the Apartments.com Network.
Stay informed of your Apartments.com Network lead data and impression metrics.