Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by DUOO So far... It's a nice community home to live. But my only Major concern and issue and from reviews I read about before my move in is the problem of Roaches. I am taking all necessary actions as par Pesticides is concerned to tackle this infestation I noticed my first day of move-Ing in. Please Aberdeen maintenance and management Crew, do something about this & all will be close to perfect[ion] with this apartment complex. Thanks..... March 20, 2014
Property OverviewTOUR TODAY TO RECEIVE AWESOME DISCOUNTED RATES ON SELECT 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT HOMES! The Aberdeen is a magnificent apartment community located in The Westchase District where tranquility and comfort are a way of life. Take your choice of 14 unique floorplans designed for your lifestyle. Relax by one of our three sparkling pools or keep in shape in our newly renovated 24 hour fitness center. Join friends and neighbors for a game of tennis or sand volley ball. All this and so much more is designed for you to call home at The Aberdeen.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$250 nonrefundable pet fee / 45 lb weight limit / breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 616-1988
Additional Parking Information
- We also have uncovered non-reserved parking available.
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Space Fee: $15.00 - $25.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Metro - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 59 / Beltway 8 / I-10 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Sneed Elementary
- Junior High School: O'Donnell Middle School
- High School: Elsik and Hastings High Schools
- BuildingType: Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 656
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM