Finding Apartments for Rent in Ballwin, MO
Ballwin is a fresh, sleek suburb at the west edge of the St. Louis metropolitan area. Money Magazine has named Ballwin one of America's Best Places to Live. And, the city is consistently ranked among the safest in the country. You can feel the pleasant character in the atmosphere of this active community. All neighborhoods in Ballwin are pristinely maintained. This affluent area offers a vast variety of apartments and townhomes and exceptional shopping, dining, and leisure opportunities.
Top Neighborhoods in Ballwin, MO
- Fern Glen:This affluent community offers high-rise apartment living among stately homes. It's an excellent neighborhood for executives, families, and retirees.
- New Ballwin Road: The neighborhood is near the top of national income averages. This area has a limited number of high-end townhomes available. It's a very desirable neighborhood for executives and families.
- Westglen Village Drive: Also near the highest income average, this well-established area offers exquisite townhomes in limited supply. Upper-income executives and families enjoy this beautiful neighborhood.
- Clayton Road & Country Club Drive: This community offers an exclusive, luxurious atmosphere. Dreamy landscapes and stunning homes and a number of high-end apartment properties distinguish this area.
- Manchester Road & Old Ballwin Road: A wealthy, safe area near the main commercial district of Ballwin make this a convenient location for busy people. Its great abundance of apartment communities make it ideal for college students.
Shopping in Ballwin, MO
The remodeled West County Center in Des Peres (Ballwin's sister suburb) offers a wide selection of stores. Thriving downtown Clayton has high-end shopping. And, Plaza Frontenac provides high-fashion shops and fine lunch spots at one luxurious locale. When shopping in downtown St. Louis, make the short trip to midtown's Soulard Farmers Market for the metro area's freshest foods,flowers, and interesting general merchandise. The grand St. Louis Galleria Mall also offers a wide mix of mid-priced and upscale retail stores.
Dining in Ballwin, MO
Ballwin residents have handy access to one of the Midwest's largest selections of restaurants and cafes. Chesterfield, Olivette, Creve Coeur, Clayton, Ladue, Kirkwood present a wide array of culinary options including scrumptious French, Italian, and Indian cuisine, delectable deli foods, fine pastries, specialty pizza's galore, copious fruit smoothies and custards, and a profusion of uniquely styled cafes, theme bars, and the finest of fine dining establishments.
Nightlife in Ballwin, MO
It's the "pursuit of excellence" by day and fun by night. Ballwin nightlife offers many choices of live music performances, trendy nightclubs, bars, and comedy clubs. Stylish Westport Plaza, offers ideal ambiance in the courtyard adjoining casually elegant restaurants, bars, and clubs. The fashionable Central West End is popular for its super-abundance of sidewalk café and restaurants, chic shops, and superior bars and clubs. Absorb the mesmerizing sounds of the incomparable St. Louis Symphony at Powell Hall.
Outdoor Activities in Ballwin, MO
- Bicycling and running: Bicycle trails run throughout so many gorgeous expanses near Ballwin that you'll never run out of new places to run, ride and enjoy lush green scenery.
- Golf: Ballwin Golf Course, Meadowbrook Country Club, Missouri Bluffs Golf Club, and numerous golf courses near Ballwin offer the Midwest's finest variety of opportunities to play excellent 18 hole courses.
- Hiking: Babler State Park has almost 1,000 miles of trails in some of the Midwest's most spectacular countryside.
- Fishing: The Missouri River, Babler State Park, and numerous lakes and streams just beyond the Ballwin city limits offer countless fishing spots for Ballwin fishing enthusiasts.
- Boating: Castlewood State Park and Meramec State Park provide boat access, and Meramec Marina provides docking on the beautiful Meramec River.
- Recreational sports leagues: Contact the Ballwin Athletic Association to sign up for softball or baseball. Or, just come out to unwind and cheer on your team.
Sports in Ballwin, MO
Ballwinites are devoted St. Louis Cardinals baseball fans. At the spectacular St. Louis Cardinals stadium, with no less than the phenomenal Gateway Arch as your backdrop for the game, you'll feel yourself becoming a part of the "Cardinal Nation". We're also passionate about our St. Louis Rams football team as well as our St. Louis Blues hockey team. There's no shortage of excitement here for sports fans. Ballwin culture has team spirit!
Cultural Activities in Ballwin, MO
The St. Louis Art Museum, The City Museum, the St. Louis Science Center, and the Museum of Transportation, all under 15 minutes from Ballwin, offering awe-inspiring cultural opportunities for Ballwin residents.
Historic St. Charles – Mosey along the cobblestone Main Street. Browse for Midwestern specialties in the quaint shops. Drift into a little gallery or museum in the historic buildings, and lunch at a charming restaurant.
The St. Louis Gateway Arch is marvel of mankind's genius truly moving to behold. The underground museum offers a walk through the history of Midwestern events and of the people who cut the trails and paved the way forward.
Missouri Botanical Gardens is a treasure of fine sensory experiences in every turn of the eye. See the world's most exotic plants and stroll through supreme gardens bursting with natural beauty.View Apartments in Ballwin, Missouri
Sorry, no results were found.
Please search again using the following suggestions.
- Make sure that the city and state or ZIP are entered correctly
- Search for nearby cities.
- Try using less specific search criteria.
Your email has been sent.