Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewOur two great communities offer 1 & 2BR homes in a variety of layouts so it's easy to find the home that will fit your needs. All of our homes feature remodeled kitchens with dishwashers and generous closet and storage space. Even though we offer affordably priced homes you won't be sacrificing the conveniences you love: air conditioning, on-site laundry, good closet space, private garages and decks or patio in most homes. We even include the garage at no additional cost for our Hillsboro Court residents. In the warm months our residents love lounging at the pool, barbequing with neighbors at the picnic area or playing with friends at the tot lot. We welcome cats in all of our homes and even welcome dogs in select addresses. Dogs LOVE our 10,000+ square foot off-leash dog park!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- 10,000+ square foot off-leash DOG PARK!
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$325 dog deposit, $125 non-refundable. $250 cat deposit, $125 non-refundable. Dog rent $30/mo. 2 Pet Max. Dogs welcomed in select buildings only. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (612) 284-1658
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garage space is included in rent at Hillsboro. Garage is optional at Burgundy.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Golden Valley/New Hope Area
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: MTC - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 169 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: French Regional Park
- Elementary School: Sonnesyn
- Junior High School: Plymouth Middle School
- High School: Armstrong High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 250
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Except Friday, 9am-5pm
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed