Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5?by Resident Low Quality The rent goes up every year. They spend more money making the outside look nice than they do working on the inside, lots of new flowers. It takes them months to fix holes in the walls and often multiple contacts to get things fixed inside the apartment. September 23, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by jrod7068 this community is ok! every year rent goes up and the worst is that you'll never get your deposit back ,don't matter how clean you leave your apartment when you move out!, so if i was you i wont clean it becouse there's no point! September 10, 2013
Property OverviewAt Summit Park you'll find suburban living for affordable prices. Come home and enjoy the sparkling swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, tennis courts and volleyball courts. Take in the fabulous views overlooking Skyline, Golf Course and Park. Summit Park is conveniently located to nearby shopping, businesses, and major interstates, so getting to work and fun will be a breeze.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
Cats accepted with a $300 pet deposit ($150.00 refundable) and a $20 pet rent per month. A pet interview is required, and cats must be declawed and spayed/neutered.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (952) 641-7626
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- One underground parking space per apartment.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: MN Valley Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-35W, Hwy-13 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Crosstown East Park
- Elementary School: Sky Oaks Elementary School
- Junior High School: Metcalf Junior High School
- High School: Burnsville High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 336
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Town Management Corp.