Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewPicture quiet, labor-free living at its ultimate, at the Ponds at Georgetown. Imagine generous living spaces highlighted by the beauty, quality and style usually found only in fine custom homes. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the pond, sit under a shady tree or swim in our heated swimming pool. The Ponds at Georgetown is set in a beautifully landscaped area which allows you to live minutes from I-94, Hwy. 23, the Briarwood Mall and the University of Michigan. At The Ponds at Georgetown, everything you imagine becomes reality. Short term premium $75 per month.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Pond and wood views
- we have two locations for "AATA"
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$250 non-refundable pet fee. $25 first pet, $15 per additional - monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (734) 274-6579
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
- One Free Carport. Unlimited open parking.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Ann Arbor & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: AATA #5 - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-94 & Hwy. 23 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Buhr Park
- Elementary School: Bryant
- Junior High School: Tappen
- High School: Pioneer
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 134
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed