Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Renter09 Location,location,location I just renewed my lease at Madera Valley,and after a few years of living here, I find it hard to move out. The units are well maintained, there are many new landscaping improvements and the manager and maintenance crew are great. The only issues I have are related to smoking tenants, being the units so close to each other you can not avoid second hand smoke and that is a health issue that can only be addressed by the city of Corte Madera and of course high rent increases. September 10, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Madera Valley Apartments, a quaint community with the feel of the country but only minutes from San Francisco. Our unique living spaces feature beamed ceilings, cable TV access, and views of the bay. Our community amenities include an Olympic swimming pool and two tennis courts. We are conveniently located near the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment. Call today to see your new home at Madera Valley Apartments. Furnished Apartment options provided by Brook Furniture Rental.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
35-pound weight limit. $500 deposit for one dog. $350 for one cat, $500 for two cats. Pet rent for dogs is $25 a month.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 655-6504
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- One covered space per apartment. Open lot parking.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Marin County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Golden Gate Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 101 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Corte Madara
- Elementary School: Neil Commins
- Junior High School: Hall
- High School: Tamalpias
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 73
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM