Discover rentals near work and play
*Please enter your address or point of interest
Choose travel mode
Enter travel time in minutes (1-60) & choose time of day
Your Added DestinationsClick below to edit a destination
Finding Apartments for Rent in Pass Christian, MS
“The Pass,” as Pass Christian is known to locals, has made nothing short of an amazing recovery since Hurricane Katrina. It is a place of history, legends and resiliency where residents bask in the laid-back splendor of the Gulf Coast. Living in Pass Christian is as much an attitude as it is a place to live. Two of the best areas for upscale apartments are near Diamondhead and close to the beach.
Sports in Pass Christian, MS
Interstate 10 leads to a gateway of professional sports, less than an hour’s drive away in New Orleans. This makes for a great day trip to see the likes of the New Orleans Saints of the NFL, the Pelicans of the NBA, the Arena Football Vodoo, the triple-A baseball Zephyrs, or the Jesters of the United Soccer League's Premier Development League. If hockey is your preference, you can take in the Mississippi Surge of the Southern Professional Hockey League just 45 minutes east in Biloxi. One of the first college football playoff semifinals will be played at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans so you are quick drive away from sports history.
Dining in Pass Christian, MS
With fresh seafood brought in every day of the year, there is no shortage of restaurants to choose from in Pass Christian. Wolfe’s Gulf Coast Grill and Lookout Landing affords both great views of the water and some of the best food around. This is a great place to bring friends for “5 with 5 at 5”, where you can get five dollar small plates along with a wide variety of five dollar specialty cocktails and mixed drinks.
Outdoor Activities in Pass Christian, MS
The Mississippi Gulf Coast is a golfer’s paradise, and there are a number of courses that range from beginners fare to PGA quality. There are more than twenty 18-hole courses within 30 minutes or less of Pass Christian. Ship Island is a short drive and an hour ferry ride across the beautiful gulf waters for a fun day in the sun. Coolers are welcomed so you can bring your own drinks and food. You can bring your own umbrellas and chairs but rentals are available on the island. The island has tours of Fort Massachusetts, public restrooms and shower facilities. There is also a gift shop with all kinds of concessions.
The great weather and proximity to the beach ensures something is always happening in the Pass Christian area. A wide variety of festivals, crafts and water events occur throughout the year. Some of these include:
- C & R's Annual Crawfish Cook-Off: This yearly event benefits many local charities and features teams competing to be recognized as best in boiled crawfish on the Gulf Coast, a crawfish eating contest, a live auction and raffle, and live music.
- Second Saturday Artwalk: Held just across the bay in historic Old Town Bay St. Louis, the Artwalk includes music, art, shopping, fun, and food. The pedestrian-friendly event is sponsored by the Bay Springs Old Town Merchants Association.
- The Crab Festival: Next to shrimp, crabs are king on the Mississippi Coast and this is one of the biggest celebration in its honor around. There are all kinds of entertainment venues along with more great tasting crab than you can imagine.
- First Friday at Lazy Magnolia: The Lazy Magnolia is a local brewery and you can enjoy a tour and tasting at this event. Here, you can sip samples as you take in the very best of live local music.
- St. Clare Seafood Festival: This festival held on the beach has all kinds of great seafood as well as live music and much more.
- Stella’s Blues & BBQ Festival: Named after a famous scene in A Street Car Named Desire, this festival has fantastic bands & entertainment, the best BBQ, and of course, the annual "Stella Yellin' Contest" held in the Bay St. Louis Little Theatre.
As of August 2017, the average apartment rent in Pass Christian, MS is $855 for three bedrooms.
Apartments for Rent Under $1,500 in Pass Christian, MS
You searched for apartments in Pass Christian, MS. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Click to view any of these 9 available rental units in Pass Christian to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Pass Christian rental under $1,500.
You must save a search in order to receive alerts.
Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria!
No Favorites Yet
Would you like to continue?
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again.
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again later.
Your location was not found. Please try again later.