Can't Miss! Sunny & Spacious 1 bedroom, located in the heart of Capitol Hill, only blocks from the Red Line and a ton of restaurants & shops on the same block and close by.
* ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!
* New flooring and windows throughout
* Stylishly renovated open kitchen
* Recessed lighting
* Top Floor end unit, which allows for more windows and less surrounding neighbors
* Custom maple cabinetry
* Stainless steel appliances
* Granite countertops with eat-in bar counter
* Central heating and air conditioning with a digital thermostat
* 10-foot ceilings with high windows for a beautiful and naturally lit space
* Multiple closets throughout
* Building elevator
* On-site laundry room
* Capital Bikeshare less than a block away
* World-class public transportation at your doorstep. Within 3 blocks of Union Station transportation hub where you can ride Metro's Red Line, VRE, Marc Train, Amtrak, Megabus, Bolt Bus, etc.
* Small pets permitted on a case-by-case basis
* One of the nation's most walkable communities: Steps to the U.S. Capitol, The Supreme Court, The Hart Senate Office Building, Stanton Park, the Library of Congress, The National Mall, Folger Shakespeare Library, Eastern Market, Union Market, the H Street Corridor, Ebenezer's Coffeehouse, and Whole Foods
Amenities & Expenses
Wheelchair Accessible (Rooms)
Dogs and Cats Allowed
•Wheelchair Accessible (Rooms)
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 333 2nd St NE Washington, DC 20002
While Capitol Hill may conjure images of national landmarks and policymaking, it’s also one of the largest and oldest residential neighborhoods in D.C. Rowhouses of various styles and periods sit along tree-lined streets in Capitol Hill, as well as several apartment buildings and condominiums. Known for its walkability, Capitol Hill is teeming with community gardens and local parks, including Stanton Park and Garfield Park, in addition to all kinds of international cuisine. The historic Eastern Market and Barracks Row offer a wide range of culinary delights and shopping opportunities.
Capitol Hill is convenient to multiple Metro stations, I-695, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, allowing residents simple commutes and travels.