Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewThe Barnum House has created a home in one of Long Island’s most desirable villages. The Village of Port Jefferson’s waterside location echoes the charm of an old fishing village. Port Jefferson was once the home to America’s earliest shipbuilders and maintains its historical appeal with its vintage homes, quaint New England style shops, and fine restaurants. Whether relaxing at The Barnum House or enjoying the downtown area, you will discover that these new upscale apartments afford a living style that is absolutely unique.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Wheelchair Access
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- The property has two lots that are reserved for tenants and one other additonal lot that may be used by residents, but is also open to the public.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: LIRR - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Suffolk County Bus - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 25-A, Rt. 347, Rt. 112 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Rocketship
- Elementary School: Port Jefferson
- Junior High School: Port Jefferson
- High School: Port Jefferson
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 30
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Commercial Management Group, Inc.