Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewEbbetts Field sits on the famous baseball field of the Brooklyn Dodgers, steps from the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. Built in the 1960's, it features modern construction, spacious rooms, and great closet space, with gas and lights included. We feature easy access to B, Q, 2, 3, 4 and 5 trains.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Pet Interview Required
One pet limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (877) 420-2401
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- Parking Fee $150-$20
- Brooklyn Heights & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: B, Q, S and 2, 5 Train - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Bedford Avenue - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: FDR - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Prospect
- Elementary School: Saint Marks
- BuildingType: Mid-rise (11-25)
- Number of Floors: 26
- Number of Units: 1325
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Fri: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Abba Realty Assoc. Inc.