Finding Apartments for Rent in Bay St. Louis, MS
Bay St. Louis offers a unique blend of the new and old with modern casinos and beautiful old town architecture lying at the junction of rivers, marsh, and the Gulf of Mexico beach. Some of the best apartments in the area are within walking distance of the beach.
Dining in Bay St. Louis, MS
If you are looking for fine dining in the Bay St. Louis, The Sycamore House on Main Street is the place to go. Listed on the National Register, The Sycamore house has two Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park New York trained chefs and offers everything from turtle soup to Jumbo Scallops Beurre Blanc. For more casual fare, consider The Blind Tiger. This great family place faces the harbor and serves staples such as grilled oysters, fresh fish sandwiches, burgers, fish tacos and fresh oysters on the half-shell.
While at the Silver Slip Casino, you can choose from Jubilee Buffet or the Blue Bayou Bar & Grill. Close by is the Hollywood casino where you can take in Bogart's Steakhouse, Bridges Clubhouse Grill, Celebrity Grill, or Epic Buffet. Other great places to eat include The Butter Cup, Chop Sticks, Cuz's Seafood & Restaurant, The Cypress Cafe', DaKitchen, Dempsey's Seafood & Steak, Five Happiness Restaurant, J's Restaurant, and King Wah.
Sports in Bay St. Louis, MS
Interstate 10 makes it less than an hour drive south to a world of professional sports in New Orleans. The New Orleans Pelicans of the NBA, Saints of the NFL, the Arena Football Vodoo, the Jesters of the United Soccer League's Premier Development League and the triple-A baseball Zephyrs all make for a great day trip to the Big Easy. College Football’s annual Sugar Bowl and frequent NFL Super Bowls also make their home in the Big Easy. If you prefer hockey the Mississippi Surge of the Southern Professional Hockey League can be found 45 minutes away in Biloxi. This is a golfer’s paradise and there a number of courses that range from beginners fare to PGA quality. There are more twenty 18-hole courses within 30 minutes or less of Bat St. Louis.
Nightlife in Bay St. Louis, MS
Hollywood Casino is a 600-acre casino and golf resort property that offers 24-hour gaming with 40,000 sq ft of exciting gaming space. The Hollywood has over 1200 slots, 21 table games, and 4 poker tables. If you have company visiting but don’t have room for them, this casino has 291 luxurious guest rooms as well as a 100-site RV park. Nearby is the Silver Sliper Casino that has over 1000 state-of-the-art slots, nearly 30 table games, video poker, as well as great lodging and an RV park.
Cultural Attractions in Bay St. Louis, MS
Because of the great weather and proximity to the water, something is always happening in the Bay St. Louis area. There are a world of festivals, craft and car shows, and water events to take advantage of. Some of these include:
- Second Saturday Artwalk: Held in historic Old Town of Bay St. Louis, the Artwalk includes art, music, fun, shopping, and food. This is a pedestrian-friendly event that is sponsored by the Old Town Merchants Association.
- C & R's Annual Crawfish Cook-Off: This annual event benefits local charities and features teams competing for best boiled crawfish recognition, a crawfish eating contest, a raffle and live auction, and live music.
- St. Clare Seafood Festival: Held on the beach, the festival has all kinds of great seafood as well as live music and more.
- The Crab Festival: This is one of the best and biggest on the entire Mississippi Coast. There are all kinds of entertainment along with every kind of great crab you could imagine.
- First Friday at LAZY MAGNOLIA: Enjoy a tour and tasting at the Magnolia brewery where you can sip samples while you take in the best of live local music. A new pint glass design is unveiled each First Friday and you can be the first to sample a new.
- Stella’s Blues & BBQ Festival: The festival offers fantastic bands, entertainment, and great BBQ, along with the annual "Stella Yellin' Contest" at the Bay St. Louis Little Theatre.
Sorry, no results were found.
Please search again using the following suggestions.
- Make sure that the city and state or ZIP are entered correctly
- Search for nearby cities.
- Try using less specific search criteria.
Your email has been sent.