Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewCome home to convenient living at Evanston neighborhood Properties. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with restaurants, schools, shopping, and entertainment literally steps away. Evanston neighborhood Properties is around the corner from the Main Street El station and bus stops, and a few blocks from the Evanston beach and shoreline park. Choose from a variety of spacious apartments, each with ample closet space and modern amenities. Evanston neighborhood Properties is right where you want to be. Lifestyle Management By Evanston neighborhood Properties.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
Cats must be declawed. Pet restrictions. Dogs OK in select buildings. $150 pet fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (224) 420-7453
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Please contact leasing office for parking fee information.
- Parking Space Fee: $90.00 - $135.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metra and Purple Line - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: CTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 41 (Lake Shore Drive) - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Lincoln
- Junior High School: Nickels
- High School: Evanston Township
- BuildingType: Walk Up,Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 480
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- B&A Associates, LLC