Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewIntroducing Newnan Lofts. Live and work in this exciting community or set up your office or retail establishment in a unique, century old cotton mill. Newnan Lofts features all the charm of yesteryear like original hardwood floors, exposed ceiling beams and brick walls as well as oversized windows. Add today's conveniences such as high speed Internet access and spacious open floor plans and you've found your new residential or business address. Units available from 625 to 2,400 square feet. All within walking distance of historic downtown Newnan. Call today for a convenient appointment and reserve your place in history.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Vintage Building
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Guest Suite
- We have a single furnished, corporate unit at an all-inclusive rate.
- Many local businesses (restaurants, gifts shops) offer 10-20% discounts for Newnan Lofts residents.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
** No agressive breeds. Pet Fees are as follows:First pet: $400 (non-refundable), Additional pet: $100 deposit (refundable). No more than 3 pets per unit. For any questions regarding pet policies contact the Leasing Office.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (678) 552-2398
- Parking Lot
- Abundant parking spaces. No assigned parking spots.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Coweta County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-85 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Carl Miller Park
- Elementary School: Jefferson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Arnall Middle School
- High School: East Coweta High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 145
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed