Discover rentals near work and play
*Please enter your address or point of interest
Choose travel mode
Enter travel time in minutes (1-60) & choose time of day
Your Added DestinationsClick below to edit a destination
Finding Apartments for Rent in West Monroe, LA
The Southern city of West Monroe has a number of charming apartment complexes to choose from that offer a variety of comfortable and enjoyable amenities. Some of the perks for residents include dishwashers, pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness centers, sundecks, clubhouses, common areas, covered parking, and more. Some units also allow pets. Apartment sizes come in studio, single bedroom, and multi-bedroom units with square footage and pricing that varies by property. With rental agreements that range from by the month, to by the year, there is a perfect apartment for almost every individual and budget.
Top Neighborhoods in West Monroe, LA
Some of the most popular areas in the city of West Monroe include the Arkansas Road/Lake Village Drive area, the Route 15/Strozier Road neighborhood, and Wall Lake.
- The Arkansas Road/Lake Village Drive Area: This neighborhood consists mainly of medium to large single-family homes with three or more bedrooms. The area is family-friendly with top public schools and a low rate of crime. Its residents are mostly college educated with the majority working in executive, management, or other professional occupations. The sales and service industries offer employment to the next largest group of residents of the neighborhood. The number of families, clean homes, and professional lifestyles makes this a comfortable and popular West Monroe neighborhood.
- The Route 15/Strozier Road Area: This area contains mostly medium to large single-family homes with three or more bedrooms that were built between the year 2000 and today. A rural community, this neighborhood attracts many families with young children. It offers a good public school system, low crime rates, and a high number of college educated parents. Almost half of the working residents in the neighborhood work in executive or other professional fields while another majority finds employment in the sales and service industries. Manufacturing, labor occupations, clerical, and tech support provide other fields of work for the residents of this neighborhood.
- Wall Lake: The Wall Lake neighborhood in West Monroe consists of many small to medium size single-family homes and mobile homes. There are also many apartments and studios for rent. This neighborhood is popular among retirees and provides a high quality of retirement living. The working residents in this area find employment in managerial or other professional occupations while another large group works in manufacturing and labor occupations. The diverse options in housing, quiet streets, and lower crime rates make this a popular neighborhood for many professionals and active retired adults.
The city of West Monroe has a number of fun and entertaining attractions that residents and visitors both enjoy. Some of the most popular are:
- Duck Commander Warehouse: West Monroe, LA is famous for being the home of the Robertson Family. The Duck Commander stars have their duck call warehouse located in town and the destination features a gift shop, photo opportunity spots, the largest duck call made to celebrate the company’s 40th anniversary, and a store where handmade duck calls can be purchased.
- Biedenharn Museum & Gardens: Located in the neighboring city of Monroe, the destination features an indoor and outdoor Coca-Cola Museum where tourists can visit the home of the first Coca-Cola bottler, Joseph Biedenharn, see artifacts and memorabilia of the favorite drink, and enjoy a refreshing sip of the beverage at an authentic soda fountain. Visitors can also enjoy the gardens with their statues, terraces, fountains, French iron grillwork, and year round blossoms.
- Landry Vineyards: This West Monroe attraction is a family owned and operated winery that produces Blackberry Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Blanc Du Bois wines among others. These are available for sampling with a plate of cheese and bread while enjoying the beautiful view. The vineyard also hosts an outdoor concert series with a variety of musical guests providing the entertainment. In addition, the destination is home of two different grape-related festivals that offer fun for the whole family.
West Monroe offers a wide variety of dining options that range from burger joints and fast food chains to seafood places and exclusive restaurants. The city provides choices of Mexican food, Italian food, American fare, Cajun cooking, pizza places, and neighborhood grills. Some of the favorite eateries in the area include Cascio’s Italian & Cajun Eatery, Catfish Cabin, Cheniere Shack, and Copeland’s of New Orleans. West Monroe is home to enough delicious restaurants, diners, and dessert stops that a new destination can be sampled every night of the week.
Weather in West Monroe, LA
Weather in West Monroe can be humid and wet. It receives anywhere from three to almost six inches of rain each month with the rainiest months being October through March. The hottest month of the year in the city is usually July with temperatures that can reach the mid-90’s while the coldest month is usually January where temperatures drop to the mid-30’s. The climate is ideal for the bayou wildlife and flora that is native to the area and can make outdoor activities a truly authentic Louisiana experience.
As of August 2017, the average apartment rent in West Monroe, LA is $622 for a studio, $636 for one bedroom, $803 for two bedrooms, and $1,033 for three bedrooms. Apartment rent in West Monroe has decreased by -0.2% in the past year.
Studio Apartments for Rent in West Monroe, LA
If you’re looking for studio apartments in West Monroe , you know you want the essentials; nothing more, nothing less. You like to keep things simple and affordable. One simple search of the Apartments.com inventory of over 149 thousand currently available rentals should be enough to help you find the West Monroe efficiency apartment of your dreams. You can click on any of these 0 studio apartments near you to find more information about the neighborhood, schools, public transit, availability, and more. You’ll also be able to check out what kinds of amenities, outdoor space, and services you’ll get with your studio apartment. Using Apartments.com is the most efficient way to find your next efficiency apartment in West Monroe, LA.
You must save a search in order to receive alerts.
Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria!
No Favorites Yet
Would you like to continue?
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again.
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again later.
Your location was not found. Please try again later.