Discover rentals near work and play
*Please enter your address or point of interest
Choose travel mode
Enter travel time in minutes (1-60) & choose time of day
Your Added DestinationsClick below to edit a destination
Finding Apartments for Rent in Thibodaux, LA
The city of Thibodaux provides apartments that can comfortably accommodate singles, roommates, couples, and families with children. Apartment sizes range from smaller studios to large, multi-bedroom units. Some of the amenities rental residents enjoy in Thibodaux include dishwashers, laundry rooms, air conditioning, storage spaces, garages, pools, sundecks, business centers, volleyball courts, tennis courts, fitness centers, and more. Pricing varies depending on the complex as does the square footage and the number of bedrooms offered. Lease options can range from by-the-month to by-the-year and ensure there is a perfect apartment for every budget.
Top Neighborhoods in Thibodaux, LA
There are several neighborhoods in the city of Thibodaux but the most popular include the Coulon Plantation/Rienzi Plantation area, Lafourche, and the Nicholls State U/East 1st Street area.
- The Coulon Plantation/Rienzi Plantation Area: This suburban neighborhood features homes that are small to medium size with two or more bedrooms. Mobile homes and rentals are also available in the area. The neighborhood is popular among educated professionals and active retirees with an upper-middle income. The majority of residents in the area are employed in managerial or other professional occupations while sales and service jobs also provide a large source of neighborhood employment.
- Lafourche: The homes in this area are mostly medium to large size and are single-family residences with three or more bedrooms. A suburban neighborhood, Lafourche enjoys a higher rate of wealth with half of the working residents finding employment in executive or other professional occupations. The other large majority of residents finds work in the sales and services industries.
- The Nicholls State U/East 1st Street Area: This area has mostly medium to small homes, the majority of which are single-family residences. This suburban neighborhood is popular among college students since it enjoys low crime rates and has nearby destinations that can be reached on foot. As with other Thibodaux neighborhoods, the working residents in the area find employment mostly in professional occupations with another majority working in sales and service jobs.
The city of Thibodaux offers a variety of attractions that provide both fun and educational value. Some of these include:
- The Acadian Cultural Center: This museum features historical exhibits on the life of the Acadians, (also known as the Cajuns) in the early days of Louisiana. Some of the attractions in the museum include a look at Acadian furnishings, religion, food, artifacts, clothing, and more. The center also hosts regularly scheduled programs which include music festivals and French speaking nights.
- Nicholls State University: This University features large brick buildings and expansive grounds that can be enjoyed by both students and visitors. The college hosts sporting events, educational nights, and other events in which Thibodaux locals can participate.
- The Edward Douglass While Historic Site: This attraction is an early 19th Century Acadian Plantation and the home of Edward Douglass White, Louisiana’s only Supreme Court Justice. The museum and grounds include centuries-old oak trees, bird watching opportunities, picnic areas, a visitor center, and exhibits.
Thibodaux offers several specialty stores that provide merchandise for men, women, children, and teens. The Factory Connection is a store that provides brand name clothing at factory prices for the whole family. The Sugar Boutique offers women’s accessories, denim, clothing, and sleepwear options by top brand designers while Clyde’s Jewelers provides specialty jewelry items to the city’s residents. The city is also home to a day spa, music store, home design store and more.
Weather in Thibodaux, LA
The weather in the Louisiana city of Thibodaux is often wet and humid. It receives between three and nine inches of rain each month with the wettest months often being from June to September. Rainfall during this time of the year can reach over 8½ inches. The hottest month in Thibodaux is generally July with temperatures that hover in the low-90’s while the coldest month is usually January when temperatures stay in the low-40’s.
As of September 2017, the average apartment rent in Thibodaux, LA is $704 for one bedroom, $866 for two bedrooms, and $833 for three bedrooms. Apartment rent in Thibodaux has increased by 1.6% in the past year.
Apartments for Rent Under $600 in Thibodaux, LA
You searched for apartments in Thibodaux, LA. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Click to view any of these 909 available rental units in Thibodaux to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Thibodaux rental under $600.
You must save a search in order to receive alerts.
Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria!
No Favorites Yet
Would you like to continue?
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again.
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again later.
Your location was not found. Please try again later.