Discover rentals near work and play
*Please enter your address or point of interest
Choose travel mode
Enter travel time in minutes (1-60) & choose time of day
Your Added DestinationsClick below to edit a destination
Finding Apartments to Rent in Pearl, MS
The lovely city of Pearl offers residents an assortment of apartments to choose from. These rentals can comfortably accommodate singles, couples, roommates, or families in apartments that range in size from studios to multi-bedroom units. Floor plans, amenities, and rental rates vary by location but with move-in specials and discounts available, there is something to fit almost every budget. Some of the rental complexes in Pearl feature luxuries such as pools, Jacuzzis, fitness rooms, laundry rooms, apartment laundry hook-ups, dishwashers, covered parking, clubhouses, and playgrounds. Lease and rental agreements change based on location but range from month-to-month to by the year.
Top Neighborhoods in Pearl, MS
Pearl is separated into a number of smaller neighborhood communities which vary in diversity and population size. Some of the top neighborhoods in the city include the Route 80/Spring Lake Drive area, the Old Brandon Road/Cooper Road area, and the Airport Road North/West Cross Street neighborhood.
- The Route 80/Spring Lake Drive Area: This part of town is made up of mostly medium to large single-family homes with three or more bedrooms. Rental vacancies are at an average rate when compared to the rest of the nation. This part of town ranks high for executive living with the largest part of the population working in management, executive, or other professional occupations. Another large percentage work in sales and service related jobs.
- The Old Brandon Road/Cooper Road Area: This Pearl neighborhood features the majority of homes being small to medium size residences. Apartments are found in complexes and high-rise units. Almost half the residents in this neighborhood find employment in executive or other professional occupations while another large group works in the sales and services industries.
- The Airport Road North/West Cross Street Area: This area of the city consists of mostly medium to large homes with three or more bedrooms. A family-centered neighborhood, the area has many children and public school options. Many of the residents in this area work in managerial or other professional occupations while another large group work in clerical, assistant, or tech support jobs.
The city of Pearl offers several attractions that residents and visitors will both enjoy. These include:
- Trustmark Park: Home to the Minor League Baseball Team, The Mississippi Braves, this ballpark provides seating for nearly 9,000 guests and gives fans an up-close look at minor league baseball. With family areas, picnic seating arrangements, restaurants, and souvenir shops, it features all the amenities of a major league baseball stadium.
- Mac & Bones Golf & Grill: This fun family destination provides opportunities for miniature golf, games, food, and more. With an 18-hole mini golf course, food options, a variety of entertaining games, and birthday packages, this Pearl attraction provides a mix of food, fun, and family.
- The Mississippi Children’s Museum: Found in nearby Jackson, MS, this children’s museum gives kids the opportunity to explore the world around them through science, nature, art, movement and more. With changing exhibits and educational topics, it provides the right environment for learning and fun.
Pearl gives residents and visitors an array of dining options that include Mexican food, Italian restaurants, Chinese food, burgers and fries, sandwiches, seafood, barbeque, and more. Some of the popular eateries in town are O’Charley’s Restaurant and Bar for American fare, Frisco Deli for sandwiches and more, and Moss Creek Fish House for seafood lovers. The variety of bistros, cafes, buffets, sit-down restaurants, and fast food joints provide a different dining option for every night of the week. Local supermarkets and grocery stores also offer all the ingredients necessary for a cozy meal at home.
Weather in Pearl, MS
Pearl is a city that generally enjoys a warmer climate with temperatures during the summer reaching over 90oF and winter temperatures hitting the mid-thirties. This city also sees a fair amount of rainfall with the month of December receiving an average of just over five inches. The coldest month of the year in Pearl is generally January while the hottest is usually July. Being a Southern city, Pearl also experiences humid conditions.
As of August 2017, the average apartment rent in Pearl, MS is $431 for a studio, $675 for one bedroom, $837 for two bedrooms, and $1,013 for three bedrooms. Apartment rent in Pearl has decreased by -0.2% in the past year.
4 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Pearl, MS
You searched for 4 bedroom rentals in Pearl, MS. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Click to view any of these 1 available rental units in Pearl to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Pearl 4 Bedroom rental.
You must save a search in order to receive alerts.
Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria!
No Favorites Yet
Would you like to continue?
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again.
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again later.
Your location was not found. Please try again later.