|1 Bedroom 1 Bed 1 BR||1 Bathroom 1 Bath 1 BA||$1,339 - 1,409||$0||500 Sq Ft||1 BR||Available Now||View Model|
|2 BRs 2 BRs 2 BRs||1 Bathroom 1 Bath 1 BA||$1,659 - 1,689||$0||700 Sq Ft||2 BR||Nov 1||View Model|
About Lindcrest Apartments
FALL SECURITY DEPOSIT SPECIAL! Pay ONLY a $999.00 Security Deposit! * *Must move-in by November 30, 2018 GAS, HEAT and HOT WATER included! Spacious floor plans, convenient location and our knowledgeable, professional management and maintenance teams combine to make all the right reasons to move into Lindcrest Apartments today! Our location, near mass transit and all major roads into New York and throughout New Jersey make commuting to work or enjoying restaurants, shopping and entertainment easy and enjoyable. Stop in today to find out why you should make Lindcrest your new apartment home!
FALL SECURITY DEPOSIT SPECIAL! Pay ONLY a $999 Security Deposit! Must move-in by November 30, 2018
- •*Restrictions Apply - Call for more details.
- •24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- •30-minutes to New York City.
- •Air Conditioning
- •Beautifully renovated kitchens and bathrooms!
- •Commuter Bus Stop at Corner
- •COOKING GAS Included in the rent!
- •Eat-In Kitchen
- •Front and Rear Private Entrances
- •Garages (Additional Charge)
- •Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- •High-Speed Internet (Additional Charge)
- •HOT WATER
- •Hurry in - we are Waiting to Welcome You Home!
- •MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL!
- •Move-in to one of our Apartments by June 1
- •Move-in to one of our Apartments by June 1, 2018
- •On-Line Rent Payment
- •Pay ONLY a $999 Security Deposit! *
- •Private Balconies (select units)
- •Professional On-Site Management
Dogs and Cats Allowed One pet per unit - Cats and Small Dogs under 25 pounds. One time $250.00 non-refundable pet fee plus $15.00 per month for a cat and $25.00 per month for a dog.
- •$25 Monthly Pet Rent
- •$250 Fee
- •1 Pet Limit
- •Built in 1940
- •50 Units/2 Stories
- •High Speed Internet Access
Office Hours At Lindcrest Apartments
Today's Hours: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Amenities & Expenses
- *Restrictions Apply - Call for more details.
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 30-minutes to New York City.
- Air Conditioning
- Beautifully renovated kitchens and bathrooms!
- Commuter Bus Stop at Corner
- COOKING GAS Included in the rent!
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Front and Rear Private Entrances
- Garages (Additional Charge)
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- High-Speed Internet (Additional Charge)
- HOT WATER
- Hurry in - we are Waiting to Welcome You Home!
- MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL!
- Move-in to one of our Apartments by June 1
- Move-in to one of our Apartments by June 1, 2018
- On-Line Rent Payment
- Pay ONLY a $999 Security Deposit! *
- Private Balconies (select units)
- Professional On-Site Management
- High Speed Internet Access
|Monday||8:30 AM to 5 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 5 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 8 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 5 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5 PM|
Apartment Reviews at Lindcrest Apartments
I been living in LindenCreest aparments for almost 9 years,highly recommended quiet,clean,very nice. the management team great you call them and they're always there .... parking great.
WELL WORTH THE MOVE
We currently live in Lindcrest apartment in Linden. We absolutely love it. Very nice area and quiet. The management team are the best. They are always on point when it comes to fixing things. The neighborhood is really safe and everything is modern. We have also been there since 2014. I definitely recommend it.
I been living in Linden Crest Apartments for almost 8 years highly recommended Nice,Quiet, Clean....
Public Elementary School
Public Middle School
Public High School
Private Elementary & Middle School
Private High School
Points of Interest Near Lindcrest Apartments
City - Linden
Nestled on the banks of Pralls Island Reach across from Staten Island, Linden is a quiet suburban community positioned between the city of Elizabeth to the north and Woodbridge Township to the south.
Linden is a predominantly residential city, dotted with comfortable condos and apartments along tree-lined streets. Its charming shops, salons, and eateries on Wood Avenue form a popular shopping district for residents. Linden residents also enjoy an environment surrounded by well-landscaped parks just a few blocks from their home. For additional shopping destinations, residents enjoy the proximity to the shops at Menlo Park Mall.
Convenient access to Interstate 95 and Interstate 278, the Linden Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, and NJ Transit Linden Station make commuting simple. The amenities and trendy restaurants in Manhattan are a close 15 miles away, putting the best of New York at your fingertips.
Lindcrest Apartments Gallery
Map image of the Property
One Bedroom-Breakfast Bar
One Bedroom-Living Room
Two Bedroom-First Bedroom
Within 50 Miles of Lindcrest Apartments