7517 Riverdale Road,
Hyattsville, MD 20784
1 Bedroom 1 Bath | 669 sq.ft.
• Application fee - $25 per applicant
• Credit and background checks
• Gross income of at least $3,500 per month
Rent: $1,200 per month
Security Deposit: One month’s rent
Lease Term: 1 year (flexible)
• Hardwood floors through-out
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Forced Air Conditioning and Heating
• Building has restricted access
• Abundant parking (lot and street)
• 5 minutes from Orange line (New Carrolton)
• Close proximity to (less than 10 mins) to:
o Groceries (Shoppers, Foodway)
o JC Penney, Old Navy, Costco, Value City Furniture, Forman Mills, etc.
o Restaurants (Ruby Tuesday, Outback, Cooper Canyon, Chili’s, Chipotle, etc.)
o I-495 Capital Beltway
o Route 50
o Baltimore-Washington parkway (295)
o Annapolis road (450)
• Utilities: Electricity not included in rent. Water & heat included in rent
• Available from December 1
• Pets allowed
• Housing vouchers accepted
Amenities & Expenses
Dogs and Cats Allowed
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 7517 Riverdale Rd Hyattsville, MD 20784
Hyattsville is a moderately sized semi-urban suburb of Washington D.C. with beautiful tree-lined streets and Victorian-style architecture. The location of Hyattsville proves to be ideal for families and professionals working in the city. Downtown Washington D.C. sits just 6.5 miles to the southwest of the center of Hyattsville. Several major colleges and universities surround the neighborhood also making it attractive to students and young people.
The schools systems in Hyattsville remain some of the best in the area that attract many new families looking to settle down in a quiet and safe area. Citizens are involved in the tight-knit neighborhood and neighbors are friendly with one another, creating a real sense of community.
Because of its close proximity to Washington D.C., Hyattsville remains very close to many cultural amenities like museums and historic monument sites.