Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by hello123 It's okay Cons: A lot of noise upstairs, bad insulation, grows MOLD which is a risk for your health. Pros: Most of the time its peaceful quiet, has appliance installed. January 8, 2014
Property OverviewCrossroads at Village Park Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. You'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. With our central location, you are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and recreation. With features such as a pool and a clubhouse, you'll be living the good life at Crossroads at Village Park Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$300 fee per pet. Maximum of two pets.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (704) 464-4798
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- University City Area South
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: C.A.T.S. - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-85 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Sugar Creek
- Elementary School: Newell
- Junior High School: James Martin
- High School: Vance
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 108
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed