Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Sunshine13 The apartment community is nice I have rented from Eagle Rock for the last three years, and I am enjoying my new apartment, great location, and the large windows lets lots of sunlight in my apartment.....Great! Sunshine May 1, 2013
Property OverviewEagle Rock Apartments of Nesconset offers an opportunity for quiet suburban living. This park-like setting lends itself to family living in a thriving growing community for all ages. We feature townhouse-like living with each apartment having its own entrance. Easy commutation is available from the nearby LIRR Smithtown/St. James train station. Eagle Rock Apartments of Nesconset complex is conveniently located near the Smithtown mall, cinemas, restaurants and Stony Brook University. Schools are located within the well regarded Smithtown school district. Call the leasing office of Eagle Rock Apartments of Nesconset to schedule a tour today!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
20 lbs. weight limit<br>Call for restrictions and fees.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (631) 240-0103
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: LIRR Smithtown/St. James - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: MTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Long Island Expy. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Lake Ronkonkoma
- Elementary School: Smithtown School District
- Junior High School: Smithtown School District
- High School: Smithtown School District
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 144
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Eagle Rock Management