Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewEmerald Park Apartments is country living with all of the conveniences of the city. We are centrally located between Otsego and Plainwell, just west of US 131. We offer a wide variety of community events and activities for all ages! Each apartment home includes central air, a balcony or a patio, a dishwasher, a full-size washer/dryer, spacious closets, and private front entrances. Our community offers a fitness facility, a community room, and has an on-site activities director. Please call for more details. Emerald Park Apartments is an Equal Housing Opportunity.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$250 fee. One pet maximum. 20-pound weight limit. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (269) 692-9045
- Allegan County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: US-131 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Hicks
- Elementary School: Gilkey, Starr
- Junior High School: Plainwell
- High School: Plainwell, Otsego
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 199
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Seniors Community
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Michigan Asset Group