Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Lisa I love this apartment complex! I love Eagles Ridge! The staff is wonderful. They will address any issues you have. You will never be told to just deal with a problem. The maintenance is incredible. I usually wait 20 minutes to an hour before someone is at my apartment fixing what needs to be repaired. I actually got someone to come to my apartment on Christmas day to fix my water heater. That is how great they are. They have an amazing gym. No need to pay for a gym membership when you live here. It is in a nice quiet neighborhood with a pond and walking trails. I love living here. December 18, 2013
Property OverviewEagles Ridge is a community of 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes generously spread over 26 wooded acres in Battle Creek, Michigan. Our apartment homes offer a variety of distinctive floorplans in two and three bedroom styles; each designed for your comfort, privacy and lifestyle. At Eagles Ridge, we expect you to be particular about your home and anticipate your need for the most modern comforts and affordable luxury that fits your every distinguished personality and lifestyle.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- Controlled Access
- House-Sitting Service
- Pet Care Service
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Make your next move to Eagles Ridge!
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Up to 2 cats; 2 small dogs or 1 dog up to 24 inches; no agressive breeds. $250/350 Non-Refundable Pet FEE. $30/month per dog, $25/month per cat.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 815-5934
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Park anywhere in our ample parking lot - you can even park right in front of your building! Covered parking is available in front of all of our buildings!
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Calhoun County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: AMTRAK - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Battle Creek Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Springfield Begg Park
- Elementary School: Valleyview Elementary School
- Junior High School: Springfield Middle School
- High School: Battle Creek Central High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 108
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM, Except Wednesday 9:00AM to 6:30PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Eagles Ridge