Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by rainwaterfan2 Totally worth checking out! I've lived here over 6 years and never had a problem. It's conveniently located near everything. The rent is reasonable for good-size units with full amenities, and the units are very energy efficient too. The office staff and maintenance people are friendly and are quick to take care of any issues that may arise. Neighbors are generally working-class people who are friendly and respectful of each other's space. I have never had any noise issues with neighbors here. It is very quiet and reasonably safe to walk around the complex and the nearby streets after dark without incident. Weekends are very quiet and nice to sit outside for some fresh air. I encourage interested parties to come see for yourselves what I'm talking about. P.S. I am not in any way affiliated with Orchard Park Apartments. I am a long-standing tenant not receiving any kickbacks for public endorsement of this rental community. September 20, 2013
Property OverviewOrchard Park Apartments has two locations throughout Springfield to serve you including Seven Pines and South 4th Street. Our features, amenities, and professional management team make Orchard Park Apartments a truly superior apartment community. Orchard Park Apartments...a community with your quality of life in mind. Call and ask about our corporate suites!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$200 Non refundable pet fee. $25 per month pet fee. No aggressive breeds are allowed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (217) 280-4987
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- $70/month fee for the garage.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Springfield Area
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Springfield Mass Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-72, I-55 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Vachel Lindsay
- Junior High School: Jefferson
- High School: Southeast High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 284
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished, Corporate Housing
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Orchard Park Apartments