Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1dexter6 clean friendly community Out of the two other apartment complex's i have lived in i think royal breeze has to be the nicest place yet. The office staff is very nice and friendly and they really communicate with the community in the monthly news letters that they hand out door to door. I also enjoy the pools and the gym room and its even nice to jog around the complex sometimes. I plan to renew my lease and stay here. October 14, 2013
Property OverviewRoyal Breeze has all the elements you expect in a great home--and then some. Two sparkling swimming pools and a private patio are just a few of the copious amenities we have to offer. Meanwhile, a pleasant setting and voluminous floorplans will put your mind and body at ease--and don't forget the advantageous location. Looking for a home with value, comfort and convenience? Look no further than Royal Breeze.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Wheelchair Access
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 7 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$300 fee. Two pet limit. 50 pound weight limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (727) 286-3157
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Clearwater & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Hart Line - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 19 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Pinallas
- Elementary School: Eisenhower
- Junior High School: Safety Harbor
- High School: Clearwater
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 200
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- SLH Property Management Inc