Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Telgar Good value, great place Maple Leaf has good office staff and very, very good maintenance. That was important to me, after leaving my last place because the landlord wouldn't fix things properly. It's in a good neighborhood. The master bedroom is quite large, with room for my bedroom furniture and exercise equipment. There's an alarm system, and a separate sink outside the bathroom near my bedroom. Most of the apartment has wood flooring, which has helped with my allergies. Overall, I've been extremely happy here. March 14, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Maple Leaf Apartments, a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for. Unwind at the swimming pool and enjoy the tennis courts. At Maple Leaf Apartments, you're close to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. With a wide variety of apartment layouts to choose from, there's a perfect home for you at Maple Leaf Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
No pets allowed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (559) 765-0345
- Fresno County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Fresno Area Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 41 & 168 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Mountain View
- Junior High School: Granite Ridge
- High School: Clovis North
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Units: 124
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM, The office is closed from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Westco Equities, Inc.