Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by Alexander They're OK Affordable, convenient. Extremely small but its good for 1 person. A little outdated as far the kitchen, but it gets the job done. No assigned parking, but there's always plenty of parking. Decent apartments, set up like a hotel. They're ok apartments. June 24, 2013
Property OverviewA simple equation: Add the luxury, hospitality and convenience of Centrepointe. Multiply that by features like an Activity Trail, Volleyball Courts, Gym and Spa and subtract the money you'll save with our affordable homes-- Centrepointe is clearly the solution.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- Residents Lounge
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Corporate rates available.
No pets allowed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (909) 253-7172
- Parking Lot
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: MetroLink - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Omni - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 10, 215 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Bengy
- Elementary School: Abraham Lincoln
- Junior High School: Colton
- High School: Colton
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 360
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Satellite Management Company