Rated 2 out of 5?by Sam Don't expect privacy if you live here.
Have lived here just over two months and just received another notice that all apartments will be subject to inspection -again. This will happen any day next week, any time between nine and five. The first time it happened we were told by someone in the office that it was a once in a blue moon thing. That was less than a month ago. Now we are told that it is happening again, we have no recourse and it is not even possible to narrow the time frame to a specific day. We were also told that this will be a regular occurrence and we can expect a number of these inspections as investors are looking at this property.
This is my HOME for as long as I live here and I am entitled to my privacy and to enjoy my home peacefully. I should be free to sleep late, take a shower during the day, even grab a nap with the expectation that no one will simply walk in on me. I don't think being subject to inspection for this length of time is reasonable or fair to tenants.
The office staff is completely unresponsive to our concerns. They are unwilling to work with us to narrow an inspection time down to a smaller window - for example, Tuesday afternoon.
June 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by newtenant excellent
love it here!! lots of upgrades done!! couldn't ask for better place!!
January 9, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5?by lambo2121 Do Not Move Here
THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE. When I moved in the toilet was broken, the dish washer didn't work and neither did the garbage disposal. There were vertical blinds missing, stains on the floor and the floor boards were broken up in the bathroom. It gets worse from here. My air conditioner went out over the summer. 110+ degrees outside and it takes them 3 days to fix it. I've seen every kind of insect in here imaginable. Ants coming out of the outlets, scorpions, what looks like wolf spiders (they are huge), water bugs, crickets, ear wigs, beetles, you name it. Now, here's the kicker. I have mold growing around my windows and mold that ate through the caulking in my bathroom.
September 11, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by ANNIE 39 THIS APT IS TERRIBLE
I AM NOW LIVING IN THESE APTS. LIKE YOUR OTHER REVIEW, THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS TO WRITE ABOUT, THESE OFFICE REPS ARE NOT HELPFULL AT ALL. STAINS ON CARPETS, WAS TOLD, JUST RUN THE VACCUM OVER IT. PATIO DRAINS WERE USED AS AN ASHTRAY, BLACK STAINS,ON PATIO. HAD TO PAY OUT OF MY POCKET TO PUT RUG DOWN IN ORDER TO USE . DISHWASHER NOT ABLE TO USE. PAPER WHICH IS USED TO GIVE AN OAK LOOK TO CABINITS AND DRAWERS ARE PEELING OFF. THE LIST JUST KEEPS GROWING. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE MY PARKING, AS SOMEONE ELSE USES IT.
July 9, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by unhappy renter we wanted to like it ... but terrible experience
My wife and I really wanted to like this place. Unfortunately, these apartments are disgusting. We found 45 things that were gross, broken, or needed repair. There were also crickets and cockroaches in our kitchen, standing water in the bathrooms, and mold.
1. Alarm cover is broken and hangs by wire
2. No instructions for using alarm
3. Electrical outlet faceplate by entryway is broken
4. The entire townhouse needs touch-up paint to cover spackle and nail holes
5. Rotting carpet by downstairs bath
6. Mold underneath sink in downstairs bath
7. Mold underneath kitchen sink
8. Crickets living underneath stove
9. Kitchen light is cracked and broken
10. Kitchen sink plug-stopper is full of mold
11. Kitchen sink has standing water that is rancid
12. Kitchen cabinets were not cleaned
13. Kitchen floor was not cleaned
14. Bathroom floors throughout townhouse not cleaned
15. Carpet throughout townhouse not clean
16. Stained carpet outside downstairs bathroom
17. Stained carpet in second bedroom upstairs
18. Dishwasher was dirty
19. Screen door on patio is off hinges and doesn t roll
20. Kitchen window sill dirty
21. Laundry-room cabinets not clean
22. Laundry-room cabinets still had junk in them from previous tenant
23. Laundry-room dryer does not dry on any setting and poses fire hazard
24. Upstairs bedroom is completely dirty because previous tenant left window open and dirt flew inside the top floor of the townhouse
25. Window tint from previous tenant left on window in guest bedroom
26. Guest bathroom toilet not clean
27. Guest bathroom bathtub not clean
28. Master bathroom towel rack broken
29. Master bathroom hand-towel rack broken
30. Master bathroom sink leaks and shows water damage with mold
31. Master bathroom toilet is broken and does not flush or stop running
32. Master bathroom was completely dirty from top to bottom
33. Master closet door is broken and missing screws
34. Central vent in upstairs is missing screws, if vent fell could cause serious injury
35. Porch light bulb needs replacement and sticks outside of cover
36. No instructions on how to operate fireplace
37. Electrical outlets in upstairs hallway do not work and are broken
38. Master closet latch is broken
39. Downstairs toilet shows bite marks from prior tenant s animal
40. Downstairs toilet has broken screw cap
41. Dryer handle is broken; pulls off when you open door
42. Linen closet cabinet is broken and wood pulls off
43. Baseboards are not complete throughout house, especially up/down stairs
44. The carpet in downstairs bathroom is still damp and smells of rotting carpet
45. Carpet throughout feels nasty and like it s never been cleaned. Has chemical residue. Did previous tenant have a dog???
46. Dryer does not dry
47. Dishwasher has built-up grime and mold
February 19, 2013