12 Hinman Settler Rd
(1)

12 Hinman Settler Rd, Derby, VT 05829

Reviews

1 year ago

its cute

but it has lots of mold in it i get sick rust in my stove painted over mold washer and dryers don't work and they burn your close and landlord say it must be cheap stuff that so wrong others had a lot of problems here as well i just want to fined a clean place that doesn't make us sick i have 3 grand daughters that come alot and i have 2 cats don't want them to get sick they dont fix anything help me please mary teixeira
1 found this helpful.