(1)

9 Park Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084

Reviews

1 year ago

Not a nice place to live

I have had many problems with this apartment, from leaking drain pipe in my bathroom, clogged drains, water heater died (after landlord told it would go soon), no way to put up a ceiling fan, air conditioner in living room leaking like a sieve into room and barely cooling, finally apartment broken into and flat screen tv stolen. It's a nightmare. Such a shame because it is ideally located near but not too near the historic district and a huge bedroom.