No Unit Information Available for this Listing
About Horizons at Fossil Creek
With today's busy lifestyles, you can appreciate the conveniences of luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in North Fort Worth at The Horizons at Fossil Creek. In this pet-friendly community you will find comforts usually found in single-family homes which include gas fireplaces, full-size washer and dryer connections, built in bookshelves and dry bars, 24 hr. fitness center, jogging trails, two sparkling outdoor pools, and golf course views to name just a few. We even provide curb-side trash pick up three days a week! You'll fall in love with the Fossil Creek Golf Course location while being close to the area's finest recreation, dining and shopping. Our apartments are close to Downtown Fort Worth, the famous Fort Worth Stockyards as well as major businesses such as BNSF, Bank of America, Haggar Clothing, Coke and Motorla.... who knew apartment living could be so nice!
- •24 Fitness Center
- •24-hour Fitness Center
- •Barbeque Area
- •Business Center with Computers
- •Close to Downtown Fort Worth, the Famous Fort ...
- •Close to Downtown Fort Worth, the Famous Fort Worth Stockyards, Fossil Cree
- •Close to Downtown Fort Worth, the Famous Fort Worth Stockyards, Fossil Creek Golf Course
- •Close to Golf Course, Shopping, Dining, Bus ...
- •Close to Golf Course, Shopping, Dining, Bus Routes and More!
- •Close to Major Businesses such as BNSF, Coke, ...
- •Close to Major Businesses such as BNSF, Coke, Motorola, Bank of America and
- •Close to Major Businesses such as BNSF, Coke, Motorola, Bank of America and Alliance Town Square
- •DVD rental kiosk.
- •Located Close to the 820 Loop and I35 W Exchange
- •Putting Green
- •Resident Lounge and WiFi Cafe
- •Resort-style Outdoor Swimming Pool
- •Stackable washer/dryers in select units
- •Two Sparkling Pools and Jacuzzi
- •Upgraded lighting option available in all units.
- •Wood flooring option available in downstairs units only.
- •10 ft. Ceiling
- •Built in Bookcases
- •Garage door opener
- •Large Balconies and Patios
- •Linen closet
- •Oval tub
- •Oversized oval garden tub
- •Oversized separate shower
- •Separate utility room
- •Stackable washer/dryer
Dogs and Cats Allowed: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bull Terrier aka Pit Bull, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffshire Terrier, Siberian Huskies, Wolf hybrid and mixed breeds that include one of the above restricted breeds. Horizons at Fossil Creek is pet friendly and allows a maximum of two (2) pets per apartment. Dogs and cats are accepted. There is 80 lb weight limit. Call for breed restrictions.
- •$500 Deposit
- •$10 Monthly Pet Rent
- •80 lb Weight Limit
- •2 Pet Limit
- •Built in 2000
- •420 Units/3 Stories
- •Maintenance on site
- •Pet Care
Fitness & Recreation
- •Fitness Center
- •Washer/Dryer Hookup
- •Air Conditioning
- •Smoke Free
Office Hours At Horizons at Fossil Creek
Today's Hours: 1 PM to 5 PM
Amenities & Expenses
- Maintenance on site
- Pet Care
- Fitness Center
- 24 Fitness Center
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Barbeque Area
- Business Center with Computers
- Close to Downtown Fort Worth, the Famous Fort ...
- Close to Downtown Fort Worth, the Famous Fort Worth Stockyards, Fossil Cree
- Close to Downtown Fort Worth, the Famous Fort Worth Stockyards, Fossil Creek Golf Course
- Close to Golf Course, Shopping, Dining, Bus ...
- Close to Golf Course, Shopping, Dining, Bus Routes and More!
- Close to Major Businesses such as BNSF, Coke, ...
- Close to Major Businesses such as BNSF, Coke, Motorola, Bank of America and
- Close to Major Businesses such as BNSF, Coke, Motorola, Bank of America and Alliance Town Square
- DVD rental kiosk.
- Located Close to the 820 Loop and I35 W Exchange
- Putting Green
- Resident Lounge and WiFi Cafe
- Resort-style Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Stackable washer/dryers in select units
- Two Sparkling Pools and Jacuzzi
- Upgraded lighting option available in all units.
- Wood flooring option available in downstairs units only.
- 10 ft. Ceiling
- Built in Bookcases
- Garage door opener
- Large Balconies and Patios
- Linen closet
- Oval tub
- Oversized oval garden tub
- Oversized separate shower
- Separate utility room
- Stackable washer/dryer
|Monday||9 AM to 6 PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM to 6 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM to 6 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM to 6 PM|
|Friday||9 AM to 6 PM|
|Saturday||9 AM to 6 PM|
|Sunday||1 PM to 5 PM|
Apartment Reviews at Horizons at Fossil Creek
There are no reviews for this property. Be the first to add a review on this property.Write a Review
I've lived here for about a year now and love it! Great apartments and have helped with any issues we've ever faced. The staff are always friendly and smiling! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this complex to anyone!
2 bed, 2 bath
I just recently moved out of a 2 bed 2 bath here. I lived here for 1.5 years. First the pros, which are plentiful. The apartments are in great shape. They were clean, working great, and in a great location. We were very sad to move away from all the restaurants, movie theater, and easy access to the freeways. When we had a maintenance problem. our problem was fixed promptly. The front office was great to work with, and the grounds were, for the most part, well kept. We found noise to be very manageable, and always felt very safe. We never had a problem with our cars being broken into, and in fact, a few times I left my sunroof open, and nothing was ever stolen. We never had a problem with bugs. And packages were always delivered promptly by the office. For the cons, they are things the apartments cant help. We had two dogs ourselves, but people kept having their dogs defecate right outside our apartment. We were afraid management would think we were the problem. The apartments have provided bags and baskets everywhere. The dog issue was pretty ongoing, and people outside our apartment kept throwing banana peels on the lawn as well. It seemed to only happen right outside our place too. The parking was sometimes a minor problem, but I never had to walk too far. The main pool and the gym are frequently broken, or sub-par; the hot tub often did not work or was undergoing treatment and the treadmills were pretty ancient. I always went to the 24 hour fitness around the corner anyway. I would definitely live here again, and would recommend this place to anyone new in town.
this apartment community is VERY nice!
these apartments were sooo nice. the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. they tried to assist my every need. there were two 2 bedroom floorplans available to choose from and we just could not decide which one was better because they were sooo beautiful. very spacious, great lighting, just amazing. pricing was reasonable and location was fantastic from where i worked.
??Wonderful place to Live??
January 19, 2016 I have lived here for about 6 months now, and I am very happy with my choice.I had looked at 5 different apartment complexes before deciding on The Horizons at Fossil Creek and none compared. The apartments here are very beautiful inside, and you have many different choices in sizes and style for a reasonable price. The groundskeepers, the maintenance workers, and all the staff in the office are so sweet and always greet you with a warm smile and a Hello. I feel very safe here and recommend this apartment complex to others looking for a safe gated apartment community to call home.
The Horizons at Fossil Creek
The Horizons at Fossil Creek was a well maintained property 2 years ago. The complex was quiet, landscaping was beautiful and the office management was great. Over the past year the property seems to have declined. Management gets things mixed up and don't stay on top of things. There are children writing on exterior of building, loudly running around all times of the day, the landscaping is poorly maintained. Tenants leave their trash on the parking lot. There usually is no parking anywhere near my building if I get home after 10pm. This property is overpriced.
Do not rent here. The property management is unprofessional and only makes excuses as to why there is an issue with your apartment, the fitness area, the pool, hot tub or gates. They do not clean the stairwells and walkways during the winter when there is ice and snow on them. There were 5 gates to enter and exit the property, during my lease all the gates were closed at the same time less than 5% of the 12 months there. Fitness area is unclean with non-maintained equipment. The hot tub work less than it worked. Do not move into the Horizons at Fossil Creek.
Not to bad
People are very friendly. Staff is very nice. Apartments are small. Kitchen is very small. Internet is terrible. You have to reset it way to much sometimes 4 or 5 times a day.
Luxurious Apartment living
This is my first time renting sincere 1193. Wow have things changed, gated community, friendly office staff. I feel like I'm in a home . I would highly recommend these apartment to anyone who is looking for a relaxed living space.
Very nice place to live
We moved our college student into the Horizons at Fossil Creek last week. So far, she is very pleased with the apartment and the staff. There were several things that needed attention when she moved in, (such as: sink did not drain well in the bathroom) but they were taken care of the day after we reported them. The front office staff is very pleasant and helpful.
Public Elementary School
Public Elementary School
Public Middle School
Public Middle School
Public Middle School
Public High School
Private Elementary, Middle & High School
Points of Interest Near Horizons at Fossil Creek
Horizons at Fossil Creek Gallery
Horizons at Fossil Creek
Map image of the Property