No rentals found in Dayton
Discover rentals near work and play
*Please enter your address or point of interest
Choose travel mode
Enter travel time in minutes (1-60) & choose time of day
Your Added DestinationsClick below to edit a destination
Finding Apartments to Rent in Dayton, NV
Dayton has a wide selection of apartments to choose from that range from studios for singles to two or three bedroom units that can comfortably fit a family with children. Some of the amenities available with Dayton rental units include built-in appliances, fireplaces, storage areas, washer and dryer hook-ups, private patios, pools, laundry rooms, and vaulted ceilings. Apartments with multiple bathrooms and different parking options are also available. With rental terms that vary from by-the-month to leasing for six months or a year, there is a plan that can fit almost any budget or need. Some units also come with move-in specials, pet policies, coupons, and more.
Top Neighborhoods in Dayton, NV
The city of Dayton consists of two neighborhoods: Como and Town Center.
Como is the larger of the two neighborhoods. It is a rural community with large three and four bedroom homes and apartment high-rise complexes that house an ethnically diverse population. The neighborhood contains many open spaces, little traffic, and a mix of age groups that range from retired seniors to younger families. Government employment makes up a good portion of the jobs in this Dayton neighborhood.
Town Center is the smaller of the two Dayton neighborhoods. Housing in this area consists of medium size homes, apartments and mobile homes. Town Center is a suburban neighborhood with the majority of its properties having been built after the year 2000. It is considered a middle-income neighborhood with most of its residents being employed in either manufacturing and labor or sales and service jobs.
Cultural Attractions in Dayton, NV
Dayton, Nevada has a variety of things to do and see that will appeal to residents of all ages. These include museums, golf courses, historical sites, outdoor activities, casinos and more.
- Dayton Historic Society Museum: This museum highlights the history of Dayton’s oldest settlement. It is located in the oldest school within the state of Nevada at its original site.
- W.M. Keck Museum: Located in nearby Reno, this museum has on display a selection of ore specimens, minerals, fossils, and objects from mining history.
- Nevada State Museum: Found just a few minutes from Dayton in Carson City, the Nevada State Museum is home to a collection of artifacts from the state’s past.
- Dayton State Park: This area offers abundant bird watching opportunities as well as fishing in the Carson River which flows through the park. It also features the Rock Point Mill which was built in 1861 and was once used to help remove silver from Virginia City. The park also offers camping, group facilities, and picnic areas.
- Dayton Valley Golf Club: This 18-hole golf course features lakes on 10 of its 18 holes and is home to a PGA Tour Qualifier. The surrounding Sierra Nevada Mountains offer a picturesque backdrop for a game of golf.
- Dayton Ghost Town: A number of Dayton’s original buildings which date from the 1800’s are still standing and open to tourists. These include the Fox Hotel, the Union Hotel, the Odeon Hall & Saloon, and the Butcher Block among others. It also features an original 1800’s cemetery. As the first settlement in Nevada, the city features a rich historical past which can still be seen in many of its original architecture.
Dayton has a number of enjoyable nightlife activities that residents and visitors can participate in. This Nevada city is home to several casinos that provide a variety of entertainment options. Movie theaters, bowling alleys, and other entertainment venues can also be found in nearby Carson City or Reno.
- The Carson Plains Casino: Home to a variety of games, dining, events, and more.
- The Gold Ranch Casino: Rated #1 in Dayton, this casino features dining, gaming, and entertainment options.
- Pioneer Crossing Casino: This establishment is home to a restaurant, saloon, gaming stations, and players club.
- The Nevada Nugget: This casino is home to a variety of gaming and dining options.
In addition to the restaurants located inside the local casinos, Dayton is also home to a variety of other restaurants and eateries. With the cultural diversity of the city, a number of different types of establishments are available. The city features Mexican food, Chinese Food, American restaurants, Bistros, fast food chains, and cafes. Some of the more popular restaurants in Dayton include Las Reina’s Mexican Restaurant, J’s Bistro, Chopsticks, and The Branding Iron Café & Steakhouse. With so many different places to eat, residents can enjoy a different cuisine every night of the week.
Weather in Dayton, NV
Weather in Dayton is generally pleasant and enjoyable. It receives approximately 13 inches of rain each year, which is less than the national average of 37 inches, and about 57 inches of snow. It averages about 255 days of sun a year and enjoys temperatures in the summer of around 83 degrees. This makes outdoor activities such as golfing, fishing, and camping comfortable and fun. The average low in January is 24 degrees and the amount of snowfall Dayton receives allows for winter activities such as skiing and snowboarding. The overall climate of this Nevada city is perfect for those who enjoy outdoor activities throughout all seasons of the year.
Apartments for Rent Under $600 in Dayton, NV
You searched for apartments in Dayton, NV. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Dayton rental under $600.
You must save a search in order to receive alerts.
Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria!
No Favorites Yet
You haven't favorited a listing yet. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. Click a heart to get started!
Please note that by filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared.
Would you like to continue?
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again.
We had some problems performing your search. Please try again later.
Your location was not found. Please try again later.