There are no available units.
|Beds||Baths||# of Units||Average SF||Available|
|1 Bed 1 Bed 1 Br||1 Bath 1 Bath 1 Ba||20||705 SF||None of these are available.|
|2 Beds 2 Beds 2 Br||1 Bath 1 Bath 1 Ba||44||830 SF||None of these are available.|
|3 Beds 3 Beds 3 Br||1 Bath 1 Bath 1 Ba||24||1,036 SF||None of these are available.|
|4 Beds 4 Beds 4 Br||2 Baths 2 Baths 2 Ba||12||1,226 SF||None of these are available.|
These similar apartments nearby have available units.
Below are rent ranges for similar nearby apartments.
|Studio Studio Studio||405 Sq Ft||$685||$815||$985|
|1 Bed 1 Bed 1 Bed||555 Sq Ft||$775||$930||$1,135|
|2 Beds 2 Beds 2 Beds||808 Sq Ft||$895||$1,156||$1,530|
|3 Beds 3 Beds 3 Beds||1467 Sq Ft||$1,885||$1,942||$2,000|
|4 Beds 4 Beds 4 Beds||1900 Sq Ft||$3,600||—||—|
About Chester Creek Estates
Discover your new home at Chester Creek Estates in Anchorage, AK. The 5814 E. Northern Lights Blvd location in Anchorage's 99504 area has so much to offer its residents. Make sure you to see the current floorplan options. Experience the wide selection of amenities and features like smoke free options, walking and biking trails, and balconies. Contact us or drop by the leasing office to schedule a tour and find your new home at Chester Creek Estates.
Amenities & Expenses
- Walking/Biking Trails
- *Gas Heat - Management pays for gas, water and waste disposal.
- *Income Limits Apply
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 3 & 4 Bedroom units have Dishwashers
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 Full Baths
- AH & CITC Welcome
- Assigned Carport Parking with Plug-ins
- Cable Ready
- Full Size Washers & Dryers in all Units
- On People Mover Bus Routes
- Other than birds or fish tanks under 10 gallons, we only allow animals that
- Private Patio or Balcony
- qualify as service animals (guide dogs, etc.)
- SUBSIDY AVAILABLE
- High Speed Internet Access
- Smoke Free
- Walk-In Closets
- Window Coverings
|Monday||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Friday||10 AM to 5 PM|
- •*Gas Heat - Management pays for gas, water and waste disposal.
- •*Income Limits Apply
- •1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- •24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- •3 & 4 Bedroom units have Dishwashers
- •4 Bedrooms with 2 Full Baths
- •AH & CITC Welcome
- •Assigned Carport Parking with Plug-ins
- •Cable Ready
- •Full Size Washers & Dryers in all Units
- •On People Mover Bus Routes
- •Other than birds or fish tanks under 10 gallons, we only allow animals that
- •Private Patio or Balcony
- •qualify as service animals (guide dogs, etc.)
- •SUBSIDY AVAILABLE
No Pets Allowed
1 space; Assigned Parking.
- •Built in 1973
- •100 Units/2 Stories
Fitness & Recreation
- •Walking/Biking Trails
- •High Speed Internet Access
- •Smoke Free
- •Walk-In Closets
- •Window Coverings
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
|# Persons||Annual Income|
To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling.
Neighborhood - University Area
Anchored by the University of Alaska Anchorage and Alaska Pacific University, University Area is a vibrant and diverse neighborhood that attracts an energetic population. Known for its abundance of forested park land and its tree-lined streets, University Area features an enticing mix of urban life and outdoor access. Many residents live in the area for its proximity to the universities and the Providence Alaska Medical Center.
University Area sits southeast of downtown Anchorage, offering a quieter alternative to the bustling city streets. The university grounds cover the western half of the neighborhood, while the eastern half is largely residential. East Northern Lights Boulevard forms University Area's northern boundary, and East Tudor Road forms the southern edge. The east and west edges are marked by Lake Otis Parkway and Baxter Road, respectively.
Charter Middle & High School
Public Middle School
Public High School
Private Elementary & Middle School