Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 8623 Flower Ave Takoma Park, MD 20912
Beautiful 2BR / 1BA apt in Silver Spring, MD newly renovated with:
- New stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter-tops
- New plumbing throughout
- New luxury VT hardwood floors
- New central air and central gas heat
- Individual tankless hot water heaters for each unit
- Completely renovated bathroom
- Separate on-site storage
Extremely convenient location:
- Parking on-site
- Metrobus stop across the street and UMD bus stop at the street corner
- Less than two miles from Red Line metro stop
- Three blocks from Giant Food and other retail stores
- Close to I-495
- Less than two miles from downtown Silver Spring and Washington, D.C.
- Less than a mile from Washington Adventist Hospital
- Three miles to Univ. of Maryland, College Park
- Less than a mile from Sligo Creek Trail
Just north of Washington D.C., up-and-coming Silver Spring, Maryland, combines every kind of culture, profession and amenity imaginable. Although the neighborhood is only two Metrorail stops from the nation's capital, locals don't have to leave their community to get their fill of ethnic cuisine, performing arts, festivals, galleries and outdoor fun.
The community balances its lively downtown commercial area and offices with well-regarded schools and residential streets with apartments, condos and houses to suit families, singles, young professionals and couples. Artists and hipsters mingle with working- and middle-class families to browse the weekly street festival downtown or picnic at Rock Creek Park on a sunny afternoon.