752 square feet. In-unit washer/dryer, Luxurious bathroom, Gourmet kitchen, Walk-In Closet, Gas fireplace, one car underground garage spot. No pets. Water, trash, and sewage included. Tenant pays for electric and gas. Brand new front loading washer and dryer with steam.
Lease duration: 1-year minimum,
Move-in available: 05/12/2018,
Processing fee: $50 per person,
Security deposit: One month's rent,
Move-in fee: $200
BUILDING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 24/7 full service concierge (with package acceptance and signing)
- Integrated building security system with electronic key-fob
- Roof-top pool and sun deck
- Roof-top terrace with seating, firepits, and professional gas grills.
- Roof-top fitness center with treadmill, bike and elliptical equipment, weights, TVs
- Business center and library with free computers, printers, scanner, fax, & Wifi
- Party and conference room
- Theater room
- Underground and secure bike storage locations
- Well appointed lobby and meeting spaces
- Dry cleaners on 1st floor with discount available for building residents
- Condo-sponsored parties
- Discount hotel rate at neighboring Westin
- 2-minute walk to Ballston Metro Station
- Convenient access to I-66
Amenities & Expenses
No Pets Allowed
Condo Reviews at 851 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA 22203
DC-area commuters love Arlington’s Ballston/Virginia Square community for its close proximity to Washington and its relaxed neighborhood atmosphere. The rental market ranges from charming single-family homes on tree-lined suburban streets to high-rise apartments and condos in the thick of Arlington’s urban action, attracting a healthy mix of residents to the area.
While the neighborhood is mostly residential, the area between Fairfax Drive and Wilson Boulevard is packed with office buildings, shops, and restaurants; this is also where you’ll find the popular Wellburn Square Freshfarm Market, a local favorite for fresh produce, as well as the stylish Ballston Common Mall.
Most of the streets in the area are fairly quiet, giving folks the ability to get around on foot or by bicycle. The community provides easy access to Interstate 66, which will get you into DC within minutes; multiple Metro stops in the neighborhood also help make commuting a breeze.