These similar rentals nearby have available units.
About 661 Barbey St Brooklyn, NY 11207
Rentals are increasingly rare in today's highly competitive market, but here's a great chance.
This is certainly worth a viewing - a top-floor, recently renovated, spacious, East New York, two bedroom rental. The space is still being renovated and will be available for June 1st move-in.
The apartment's features include:
* Large windows with a north eastern exposure for lots of natural light
* Hardwood floors
* Queen sized bedrooms
* Kitchen was recently renovated with a galley layout
* Full-sized fridge and stainless steel stove
* Renovated bathroom with new tile, sink, vanity and lighting
* Heat/hot water included
* Tenant pays for own gas and electric
* Rental has a nearby laundromat
* ADT and security cameras for security
* Within three blocks for the 3 train & buses
* Close the Gateway Shopping Center
Please contact me anytime. Let's make sure you're the first to visit this apt.
Since the late 1990s, Brooklyn’s large loft-style apartments, comparatively low rents, and public transit attracted its now vibrant artistic community – especially in the Williamsburg neighborhood. With more than 2.6 million people, the borough is encompassed by a diverse group of residents who enjoy culture and arts, international cuisines, and yearly celebrations with neighbors and close friends.
Brooklyn also provides a beautifully scenic environment which is home to some of New York’s most attractive parks and landmarks, such as Grand Army Plaza and Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum and Botanic Garden, plus the endless rows of elegant brownstones that provide a lovely backdrop within this exciting community. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy game days for the Nets and Islanders at Barclays Center, or a trip to Coney Island for a Brooklyn Cyclones baseball game.
Of course, the quirky, artistic image that has become Brooklyn has merit.