Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 65 Grand Ave Brooklyn, NY 11205
Exposed Brick Duplex with direct access to a shared backyard in great location of Clinton Hill
Brand New beautiful charming apartment with lots of character.
Steps to G Train
Bursting with character, this stunning apartment features exposed brick and a backyard.
* Exposed Bricks throughout the apartment
* 1st Floor Garden Apartment
* Duplex Apartment with a good living space
* Private Access to Backyard
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Granite Counter tops
* 1.5 Bathrooms
* Video camera intercom system.
* Bluetooth speakers
- Nestled between Park and Myrlte Ave
- Just 5 Minutes from Classon G Train
- Surrounded by a plethora of restaurants, bars and coffee shops (including Starbucks).
- Short walk to Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn Bridge
Bordered on the north by Interstate 278, Clinton Hill sits only about 1.5 miles east of downtown Brooklyn. This affluent neighborhood keeps its residents busy, offering plenty in the way of shopping, restaurants, and nightlife hot spots. However, the area also has its relaxing elements, including its impressive architecture, with some of the most notable examples at Pratt Institute and the Brooklyn campus of St. Joseph's College. Clinton Hill has a strong creative scene because of its people and its schools, and one of its most famous residents, Walt Whitman, completed a collection of poems while living here.