Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 65 Grand Ave Brooklyn, NY 11205
Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Duplex in Clinton Hill
No Broker Fee
Exposed Brick Duplex with direct access to a shared backyard in great location of Clinton Hill
Brand New beautiful charming apartment with lots of character.
* Exposed Bricks throughout the apartment
* 1st Floor Garden Apartment
* Duplex Apartment with a good living space
* Private Access to Backyard
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Granite Counter tops
* 1.5 Bathrooms
* Video camera intercom system.
* Bluetooth speakers
- Nestled between Park and Myrlte Ave
- Just 5 Minutes from Classon G Train
- Surrounded by a plethora of restaurants, bars and coffee shops (including Starbucks).
- Short walk to Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn Bridge
For more info or to schedule a viewing,
please contact Daniel at 646-236-2255
This upscale Brooklyn neighborhood offers the most in the way of big-city living with a wide range of residences to choose from. Brick apartment buildings, historic homes, luxury condos, and Brooklyn’s well-known brownstone townhouses are just a few of the various options awaiting you in Clinton Hill.
Historically known for its prominent mansions and ornate churches, Clinton Hill is a significant part of Brooklyn’s notable history. In fact, this neighborhood influenced some of Walt Whitman’s famous written works during his brief residency in Clinton Hill and decades of residency in the city of Brooklyn.
Mass transit is commonplace in Clinton Hill, with numerous subway and bus stations scattered across town for easy access to neighboring areas and attractions, along with proximity to I-278. Enjoy the beautiful campuses of Pratt Institute and Saint Joseph’s College, a variety of scenic urban parks, and delicious local restaurants that represent this well-known historic haven.