Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 537 Clinton Ave Brooklyn, NY 11238
Contact me right away for viewing
Awesome deal and Rent Stabilization Apartment
• Upper Floor Apartment, Sunny & Bright
• Original Hardwood Parquet Floor
• Every room & Bath fitted with Wide prewar windows
• High Ceiling with Track Lights& High Hat lighting systems
• Windowed Open Eat In Kitchen
• Breakfast bar for 5 guests
• All Stainless Steel Appliances
• Modern European Tiles Bathroom
• Windowed Bathroom w full size tub
• Live in Superintendent on premises
• Plenty closets
• Voice Intercom
• Pets Allowed
This upscale Brooklyn neighborhood offers the most in the way of big-city living with a wide range of residences to choose from. Brick apartment buildings, historic homes, luxury condos, and Brooklyn’s well-known brownstone townhouses are just a few of the various options awaiting you in Clinton Hill.
Historically known for its prominent mansions and ornate churches, Clinton Hill is a significant part of Brooklyn’s notable history. In fact, this neighborhood influenced some of Walt Whitman’s famous written works during his brief residency in Clinton Hill and decades of residency in the city of Brooklyn.
Mass transit is commonplace in Clinton Hill, with numerous subway and bus stations scattered across town for easy access to neighboring areas and attractions, along with proximity to I-278. Enjoy the beautiful campuses of Pratt Institute and Saint Joseph’s College, a variety of scenic urban parks, and delicious local restaurants that represent this well-known historic haven.