These similar rentals nearby have available units.
About 525 E 72nd St New York, NY 10021
NO FEE***NEW modern LUXURY BUILDING WITH AMAZING AMENITIES**840 SQ. FT 1 BED, 1 BATH. HIGH FLOOR SUN DRENCHED* Located in the heart of the Upper East Side 70'S, directly overlooking the East River. Please Call to schedule a viewing, 646 409 6447.
The penthouse, atrium sky-lit SWIMMING POOL has spectacular River views and is complemented by a state-of-the-art health facility with panoramic vistas. There is a manned, gated entry, private driveway and porte cochere entry into the elegant, 24-hour concierge attended lobby that looks out onto the East River. The beautifully landscaped sculpture garden and lighted reflecting pool overlooks the East River and bridges. Inside, the spacious 1 and 2 bedroom rental residences have high ceilings, walk-in closets and floor-to-ceiling sweeping River views. THE RESIDENCES
• Graciously proportioned apartments feature glass window walls with panoramic river, bridge and city views
• Granite kitchens with ample cupboard space feature microwaves, dishwashers and refrigerators with ice maker
• Marble bathrooms with pedestal sinks
• Washer and dryer in many residences
• Polished oak flooring
• Central air conditioning, heating and ventilating with individual apartment controls
• Solar paneled windows with custom Levelor treatments THE BUILDING
• black and gray glass rental tower
• Private cobblestone driveway with 24 hour attended gatehouse leads to spectacular entrance beside riverside courtyard with reflecting pool
• Lobby of imported marble and wood overlooking East River
• 24 hour doorman and concierge
• Wide windowed air conditioned corridors with city views
• Direct access to 24 hour attended garage available
• Rooftop duplex health club (49th and 50th floors) with heated 20' × 40' glass-enclosed indoor pool, solarium room, and outdoor sundeck; fitness center with complete circuit of Trotters equipment, sauna and locker room (private membership club)
• No fee
Amenities & Expenses
Dogs and Cats Allowed
Fitness & Recreation
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 525 E 72nd St New York, NY 10021
Does the Big Apple have you daydreaming of luxury high-rises, city streets that never sleep, and world-renowned restaurants?
Well, you’re in luck! New York has all of those things, including 24-hour takeout. With its impressive skyline, bright lights, luxury fashion, plus gourmet and late-night dining options, you’re going to need more than a New York minute to discover it all. To be frank, you might need many, many minutes (perhaps days!).
Native New Yorkers know food. The city is known for its famous Manhattan clam chowder, New York-style pizza, cheesecake, and bagels. Award-winning restaurants can be found all around the city – and you bet there’s a Starbucks on every block.
Iconic destinations like Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, and Times Square make New York, well, New York. Residents enjoy seeing a Broadway show in the Theater District, which has over 40 stages and playhouses encompassing it.