Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 525 E 72nd St New York, NY 10021
NO FEE***NEW modern LUXURY BUILDING WITH AMAZING AMENITIES**840 SQ. FT 1 BED, 1 BATH. HIGH FLOOR SUN DRENCHED* Located in the heart of the Upper East Side 70'S, directly overlooking the East River. Please Call to schedule a viewing, 646 409 6447.
The penthouse, atrium sky-lit SWIMMING POOL has spectacular River views and is complemented by a state-of-the-art health facility with panoramic vistas. There is a manned, gated entry, private driveway and porte cochere entry into the elegant, 24-hour concierge attended lobby that looks out onto the East River. The beautifully landscaped sculpture garden and lighted reflecting pool overlooks the East River and bridges. Inside, the spacious 1 and 2 bedroom rental residences have high ceilings, walk-in closets and floor-to-ceiling sweeping River views. THE RESIDENCES
• Graciously proportioned apartments feature glass window walls with panoramic river, bridge and city views
• Granite kitchens with ample cupboard space feature microwaves, dishwashers and refrigerators with ice maker
• Marble bathrooms with pedestal sinks
• Washer and dryer in many residences
• Polished oak flooring
• Central air conditioning, heating and ventilating with individual apartment controls
• Solar paneled windows with custom Levelor treatments THE BUILDING
• black and gray glass rental tower
• Private cobblestone driveway with 24 hour attended gatehouse leads to spectacular entrance beside riverside courtyard with reflecting pool
• Lobby of imported marble and wood overlooking East River
• 24 hour doorman and concierge
• Wide windowed air conditioned corridors with city views
• Direct access to 24 hour attended garage available
• Rooftop duplex health club (49th and 50th floors) with heated 20' × 40' glass-enclosed indoor pool, solarium room, and outdoor sundeck; fitness center with complete circuit of Trotters equipment, sauna and locker room (private membership club)
• No fee
Are you in that New York state of mind? Even if you aren't a native New Yorker, there's something about the Big Apple that makes it impossible to resist. Perhaps it’s the iconic destinations like Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, and the Empire State Building. Or maybe it's the fact that you don't need a car -- the fantastic subway system, the walkability, the trains, the buses, and the yellow taxi cabs make living car-free a reality. There are even more reasons to want to "make it" in New York -- Wall Street, Broadway, the endless nightlife, the amazing shopping, and some of the best restaurants in the world.
Apartments in New York range from sleek and sophisticated high-rises to historic brownstones to chic and stylish lofts. The city is divided up into five boroughs: Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island. Many of NYC's legendary neighborhoods are on Manhattan: Gramercy Park, Greenwich Village, Hell's Kitchen, and the Upper East Side.