Gorgeous Chelsea apartment now available! Amazing location in the heart of Chelsea! Laundry in Unit!
CHELSEA'S #1 LAND-MARKED BLOCK
* 1.5 Blocks From Subway (two major lines)
* 3 NEW Huge Windows Above Garden
* Gorgeous Kitchen -- Granite + Stainless
Steel Appliances + Bosch Dishwasher
* 2.2 Cubic Foot Washer + 4.4 Cubic Foot Dryer
VENTS TO ROOF!
* Cooking Area Vents To Roof!
* Carved Marble + Gas Log Fireplace
* Chandeliers…..Ceiling Medallions…..Oak Floors
* Steps From 4 Parks -- Including Highline
* Video Intercom
* Cabled For Everything
Chelsea plays a major role in Manhattan's contemporary arts scene, combining the intellectual and social rigors of a close-knit community with a modern emphasis on growing economic opportunities in both art and business. This neighborhood is ideal for those looking to engage in the hustle and bustle of downtown Manhattan.
Lying east of the Hudson River and south of the Lincoln Tunnel, this densely populated neighborhood has transformed from humble beginnings. You'll discover plenty of rehabilitated warehouses that have been redeveloped into art galleries and studios, while tree-lined neighborhoods promote outdoor activity and provide beautiful scenery. With an economically diverse population, Chelsea stands as a central hub for newcomers to Manhattan while still providing economic security for its long-term residents.