OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY, 05/06/2018, from 11 A.m. to 1 p.m.
3620 West Street, Unit # 2, Oakland CA 94608
Walking distance to BART station - Great area for biking and/or walking.
1 Block FWY "On" and "Off" ramp
Completely remodeled bright specious 1-bedroom unit on a first floor
- Quiet family environment
- NO PETS!
- $1,875 /mo
- 1-year lease
- All new appliances
- New laminate hardwood floors in the spacious living room, in the bedroom and in the closet
- Completely remodeled kitchen: new appliances, new granite counter top, new sink, new ceramic tile floor
- Remodeled bathroom: new toilet, new sink, new bathroom cabinet, new ceramic tile floor
- New dual pain de-lux windows
- New window vertical blinds
- Unit is freshly painted
- Drive-Thru Electric Gates with remote gate opener;
- Security pedestrian gate;
- 1 car gated parking on site at $65/mo (extra)
- The apartment is in 8-unit complex
- Security Deposit $2,000
- Gate remote control opener deposit - $60
- Close to public transportation;
- Excellent credit history/score
- Rental references, including prior and current landlords will be asked for
- No housing vouchers, no government subsidy assistance, no Section Eight.
- No prior evictions, pending evictions and/or near-evictions situations.
- No lawsuits, arbitration, settlements and/or disputes with landlords and/or neighbors.
- No pets / animals of any kind, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, birds, turtles, frogs, snakes etc...
Amenities & Expenses
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 3620 West St Oakland, CA 94608
The Longfellow neighborhood sits about three miles northwest of Oakland, near the junction of the 580 Freeway and Route 24, and three miles south of the University of California, Berkeley. Downtown San Francisco is a short 10-mile drive or quick ride on BART away (catch the high-speed train at the MacArthur Station).
Due to its fantastic location near UC Berkeley, San Francisco, and downtown Oakland, combined with quality schools and still-reasonable rents, Longfellow is considered one of Oakland's up-and-coming neighborhoods. Add in plentiful bike lanes, historic architecture, and mountain views, and apartments in Longfellow provide everything you want in the Bay area -- without the high price tag.