Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 343 W 47th St New York, NY 10036
Amazing space- oversized 2 bedroom/2 bath available for immediate move in!
Floor through 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with massive living room and separate kitchen. Heart of midtown west!
Building is situated on a nice treelined block - 47th between 8th and 9th Ave
- 2 King sized bedrooms (master bedroom has a separate dressing room)
- 2 full sized bathrooms
- Massive living room with plenty of space for a large dining table
- Separate renovated kitchen with full sized appliances including dishwasher, microwave and granite eat-in breakfast bar
- Tons of closet space
- High ceilings, oversized windows and hardwood floors throughout
- Storage available in basement
Laundry in Basement
The name “Hell’s Kitchen” conjures up some pretty unsavory connotations, but the neighborhood moniker is a leftover from many decades past; since the early 1980s, Hell’s Kitchen has undergone substantial improvements, and today it is considered one of the safest and most in-demand areas of the city (image-conscious residents sometimes refer to this area as “Clinton”).
Today, Hell’s Kitchen is defined by upscale new and refurbished residential buildings, though rental rates are still quite competitive for Manhattan. A vibrant collective of restaurants, bars, and art centers cater to the eclectic tastes of the locals. Numerous public parks are spread throughout the community, particularly the large De Witt Clinton Park near the waterfront, and Central Park is very close at hand as well.