Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 301 Elizabeth St New York, NY 10012
Spacious 1 bedroom apartment in a full service building offering plenty of natural sunlgiht and southwest views! NO FEE!!
* Gorgeous Parquet floors all throughout
* Huge windows allowing natural sunlight to pour into the aparment
* Oversized Counters, perfect for multitasking
* An open kitchen which is great for interaction/engagement bewtween guests
* Stainless Steel Appliances & solid wood cabinetry
* Ample closet space throughout the apartment
* Heat & hot water included
* Parking Garage in-building
* Live-in Super
* Garden courtyard
* Gym/fitness center
* Laundry room
+ This unit is located in Noho, Manhattan's most energetic and vital neighborhood; well known for it's lofts, art galleries, trendy stores, and more!
NoHo, short for "North of Houston Street," blends history with a chic, artistic flair. Nestled near New York University and the East Village on the lower end of Manhattan, NoHo features exclusive residential lofts with convenient access to ethnic food and high fashion. Having provided New York with CBGB and the Blue Man Group, this tiny section of metropolitan New York holds its own as a center for art and literary pursuits.