Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 263 Gold St Brooklyn, NY 11201
Come live in this LUXURY FULL service building with 24-hour doorman & amazing amenities, only minutes to Manhattan.
This building features the following:
* 24 Hour Doorman
* Package room including cold storage (for Fresh Direct or Grocery deliveries)
* Fitness Center with free weights and latest machines
* 50-foot long indoor swimming pool, open year-round
* Wi-Fi enabled lounge with entertainment center
* 20,000 square foot rooftop with gorgeous 360 Degree views & the Manhattan skyline
* Complimentary bike storage
* Up to 2 Pets Allowed, 50lbs combined weight (no additional pet fees)
The apartment features the following:
* Gas, Heat and Water included in rent
* Verizon FIOS and Time Warner Cable available
* Easy online maintenance requests/package notifications with BuildingLink
* Stainless Steel Appliances including Dishwasher & Microwave
* In Wall Speakers with IPOD Docks
* In Unit Washer/Dryers in 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Close to 10 train lines (A,C,F,B,Q,R,2,3,4,5), only a stop away from Manhattan
Call us now at or email us at to set up an appointment, open daily including weekends 10AM-6PM
Call Rachel right away for a viewing
Downtown Brooklyn is not only New York’s third-largest business district – it continues to grow and prosper into a pivotal education center. The cityscape around this community is largely made up of historic converted homes and state-of-the-art office buildings. In addition to NYU’s Tandon School of Engineering, New York City College of Technology and Long Island University – Brooklyn reside here.
Once students are done with classes for the day, many can be found enjoying the fresh air at Cadman Plaza Park. Points of interest (as well as means of travel) include the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. Even with these nearby, locals prefer to commute using the NYC Subway.
Brooklyn’s admiration for art and culture doesn’t go unnoticed – it’s guaranteed you’ll find an entertainment venue that has either a play, band performance, or film viewing party some night during the workweek. When it comes to shopping, you’ll find that Fulton Street will meet your needs.