Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 239 Park Ave S New York, NY 10003
• Spacious Studio
• Separate kitchen with dishwasher
• Marble bathroom with oversized medicine cabinets
• 24/hour Doorman
• Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service for the Building
• Amazing location – right next to the 6 train
• Very Responsive Super/Friendly Doormen
12 or 24 month lease available.
$100 application fee required by management.
Located in Manhattan, just north of East Village and west of the Flatiron District, Gramercy Park hosts tree-lined streets filled with an array of townhouses with generous backyards and smaller apartments mingled together among pristine mid-19th century buildings. The neighborhood surrounds Gramercy Park, one of only two private parks in New York City, and consists of quiet, fashionable residential blocks reminiscent of London’s West End, which appeal to wealthy singles and families alike.