Please note that this is a *shared* home.
Do you want to live an an newly renovated duplex right next to the metro? Do you like dogs?
One room available in a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 3 story duplex that is walking distance (5 minutes) to the Huntington Metro Station.
The bedroom is located on the third floor, which has two bedrooms and a shared full bath. This rooms is unfurnished.
Rent for this bedroom (11x13) is $1,000 per month (plus utilities). This room is available immediately.
Security deposit of $925 per roommate will be due upon move in, tenants must also be willing to go through standard background/credit check for application.
- Fully renovated in 2014
- Fenced in backyard with patio, vegetable garden, shed, grill, patio furniture - New appliances, newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms etc. (total renovation done in 2014)
- Quartz countertops in kitchen, hardwood floors throughout main level and top level Location/General Info:
- Duplex is located approximately 5 minute walk from the Huntington Metro
- Short drive into Old Town Alexandria, DC and National Harbor
- Close to 495, Route 1
A little about me: - 29 year old male professional working in Rosslyn
- DC native, and have friends in the area but looking to socialize and meet new people
- Looking for roommates that are employed, within my age range, outgoing, like sports and going to the occasional happy hour, want to make new friends etc.
Dog: I have a 5 year old Australian Shepherd/Lab mix (50 lbs) named Leia. She's fully trained, rarely barks and doesn't lick people but if you don't like dogs this isn't the place for you.
Amenities & Expenses
No Pets Allowed
Townhome Reviews at 2325 Fairview Terrace Alexandria, VA 22303
The Huntington area of Alexandria, Virginia, gets its name from a subdivision built in the late 1940s, consisting mostly of brick duplex homes with large yards. The duplexes remain, making popular first homes for young families as do the newer townhouses in the area, and they create a neighborly feel in spite of the many high-rise apartment and condominium complexes that sit along Huntington Avenue closer to Route 1. The Huntington Metro train station makes this a popular area for single and married professionals by providing an easy commute to Washington, D.C., about 10 miles north. Residents also like the neighborhood's proximity to Ronald Reagan National Airport, charming Old Town Alexandria and to the waterfront resort of National Harbor across the river in Maryland.
For the past few decades, Huntington has been transitioning from a lower and middle-class enclave to a more upscale neighborhood, taking advantage of its excellent location.