Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 207 Sullivan St New York, NY 10012
This is NYC living. Live in the heart of Greenwich Village on the highly desirable Sullivan Street at the corner of Sullivan & Bleecker. A quiet street within steps of Washington Square Park, great restaurants and bars, and great shopping along cobblestone streets. Soak in the iconic views of the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower to your left and right as soon as you step out the front door.
- Charming one bedroom with exposed brick in the living room
- Open views of the beautiful townhouses & respective gardens out of bedroom window
- Kitchen will be newly renovated with stainless steel appliances (sample kitchen pictured)*
- Over-sized windows in every room with East and West exposures
- Bright and Sunny
- Hardwood floors
- 3rd floor, just 2 flights up!
- Easily accessible to SoHo, NoLita, NoHo, East Village, West Village
- Subway Access 1, 6, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R
- Pet friendly
Though Greenwich Village has remained one of New York City’s most prominent neighborhoods, it has never lost its bohemian feel and artistic culture. As New York’s central artistic hub and one of the city’s most densely populated neighborhoods with apartments on every corner, Greenwich Village offers a cultivated, tight-knit community with an array of people and personalities.
This Manhattan neighborhood houses the infamous New York University, one of the largest and most well-known private universities in the country. Both selective and diverse, NYU offers an incredible educational vibe to the community that brings in young intellectuals from all over the world. Known for the Washington Square Arch dedicated to George Washington in 1895, Washington Square Park is a famous historical landmark that brings tourists from all over to admire its significance. The glorious fountain and other historical monuments remain intact and important to this prideful community and visitors alike.