Freshly renovated, very spacious, modern and filled with natural sunlight 1 br apartment in a gated building with a 24 hr doorman.
- You will be the first one to live in a completely renovated (with lead free certificate) apartment. New modern flooring+molding, new airconditioner/heater, new appliances, new focets, etc
- 2 walk-in closets plus another closet near the bathroom
- Swimming pool (outdoor) and Tennis court
- Off the road parking - very large parking lot
- Walking distance to the subway
- Easy access to highway
- Laundry facilities on each floor
Amenities & Expenses
No Pets Allowed
Fitness & Recreation
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 2059 Huntington Ave Alexandria, VA 22303
The Huntington area of Alexandria, Virginia, gets its name from a subdivision built in the late 1940s, consisting mostly of brick duplex homes with large yards. The duplexes remain, making popular first homes for young families as do the newer townhouses in the area, and they create a neighborly feel in spite of the many high-rise apartment and condominium complexes that sit along Huntington Avenue closer to Route 1. The Huntington Metro train station makes this a popular area for single and married professionals by providing an easy commute to Washington, D.C., about 10 miles north. Residents also like the neighborhood's proximity to Ronald Reagan National Airport, charming Old Town Alexandria and to the waterfront resort of National Harbor across the river in Maryland.
For the past few decades, Huntington has been transitioning from a lower and middle-class enclave to a more upscale neighborhood, taking advantage of its excellent location.