Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 20 W 88th St New York, NY 10024
High Sophistication in this beautiful One Bedroom in the ever picturesque Upper West December 1st move in
- King sized bedroom with huge amounts of natural light due to the over sized windows and high ceilings also has great closet space with some overhead storage
- Vast living space easily fits a large couch with a coffee table and ample room for some dining furniture
- All new appliances in the kitchen incls a dishwasher, microwave, custom cabinetry with matching granite counter tops
- Ebony hardwood floors, white-washer brick, high ceilings, virtual doorman, live in super
- Incredible area with Central Park literally on your door step, some of the best cuisine spots in all of Manhattan to choose from
- The C express and B trains are both only a block away while everything else is only a beautiful stroll away
**RENT IS NET EFFECTIVE**
- Schedule your Viewing ASAP, this amazing deal wont last long!
New York City’s Upper West Side is at once one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Manhattan, and one of the least pretentious. Certainly, landmarks like the Metropolitan Opera, the Lincoln Center, and the American Museum of Natural History lend a distinctly highbrow air to the landscape, and yes, rental rates are quite steep, but the overall community environment favors down-to-earth personalities and accessible neighborhood amenities.
The local dining scene is excellent, featuring a host of restaurants representing every style imaginable, most of which are affordable enough to become regular stops. Grocers and retail stores are close by, and everywhere in the neighborhood is within walking distance of Central Park— those lucky few living near the eastern edge can enjoy gorgeous views of the sun rising over the park every morning.